Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Question for experienced AS users...

what's happnin' bro's,

heres the deal. i will start a cycle of Sust 250 (10/1ml vials). most likely i will inject 1 ml every 5 days (Thurs & Mon). i want to know which steroid (only 1) would be best to stack with this and why?
    i'm considering Anavar ...would that be good? or Equi??

i'm new at all of this and i'm very paranoid, so i'm really looking for a mild, less-toxic, cutting roid. maybe in pill form or something i could mix with the sust to help aleviate the pain of injection. i will also, hopefully, be taking Arimidex (.25-.50 mg per day) throughout the entire cycle and Clen for the few weeks after i come off my cycle-- with nolva on hand. does this sound effective for a newbie? i will NOT stack more than 3 for my first time!

please feel free to give me all your opinions. i'm learning more and more every day from yall. much respect.
    peace
    big rush

Mr Spot Me is offline New Member
    I'd use deca or eq, they will also ease the pain of the sus. Do you have clomid?
    SM

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Mr spot me said!

Mix it with EQ or deca in the same syringe and it will lessen the pain at the injection site

And how about the clomid?

IMO I would also through in some d-bol at 30mgs/day for the first 4 weeks...

i thought that arimidex replaces clomid. it says so uinder "drug profiles" on this website. is the website wrong? please let me know.

G-S Guest
    Nothing replaces Clomid bro. Clomid is for post cycle recovery. You can run arimidex during your cycle, at .25mg per day. It helps with water retention, and gyno. Clomid returns your natural test levels to normal production after you are done with your cycle.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree with the rest, Deca seems the most popular thing to mix Sus250 with. How much are you planning to take though???

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro,

bump the sus to 500mg/week and add eq 400mg/week. start your clomid 3-weeks after your last injection, 300mg day 1, 100mg/day-week1 and 50mg/day-week2. you'll explode!! later!!

the thing is i don't want to "explode". i just want to improve my current status by losing some fat and gaining around 15-20 lbs of muscle.

terinox, i am taking only 10/1ml vials of sust over 7 weeks

Thread Information