xxjuiceitxx is offline New Member

gyno from FINA or PROP?

Im on my 5th week of PROP100mg ED, FINA 100mg Ed.............Everything is great ive gained about 16lbs so far and im going strong. But for the past 4 days my nipples have been sore and hard. There is a physical sign sign of gyno i think, but my niplpes seem to be wanted to point down more then usual but there not larger yet, but they hurt and there sore. Thre not lactating either. I read there are 2 types of gyno. 1 from TEST and the other from FINA. For the past 4 days i have been taking 40mg of NOLVA and 600mg of Vitamin B6. Am i on the right track, how do i know which gyno is forming...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you're on the right track. I'm not familiar with fina gyno though.

hmmmm.........

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    if the nolva doesnt curb the gyno you will know it is fina induced which means you will need bromo if you can get it. you are on the right track with the test gyno but do some research on fina induced gyno and find whatever resources you can to fight it.

Well i hoping that i cought in time, considering these symptom,s are so minor....................is bromo over the counter?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxjuiceitxx
    Im on my 5th week of PROP100mg ED, FINA 100mg Ed.............Everything is great ive gained about 16lbs so far and im going strong. But for the past 4 days my nipples have been sore and hard. There is a physical sign sign of gyno i think, but my niplpes seem to be wanted to point down more then usual but there not larger yet, but they hurt and there sore. Thre not lactating either. I read there are 2 types of gyno. 1 from TEST and the other from FINA. For the past 4 days i have been taking 40mg of NOLVA and 600mg of Vitamin B6. Am i on the right track, how do i know which gyno is forming...
    Up the Nolv to 80 mgs Ed and keep your b-6 dose at 600 mgs.It will take about a week to see some results.

You think the bromo is neccesssarry

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I would defininetely have bromo on hand just incase your condition does not subside. That stuff is expensive but does work.

Im going to run my NOLVA at 60mg a day, but i only have enough for 6 days............Im going to order Tamoxifen Citrate 50ml bottle(1000mg), this is the exact same thing right....i can use this just like i would the nolva

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    progesterone is what causes fina gyno. as far as i know bromo is the only thing for it. not sure if aroma will.

So its the same??????? The citrate in a 50ml bottle as nolva tablets??? how will i know if this is proesterone gyno......????? is lactating a sign??
    Last edited by xxjuiceitxx; 07-07-2004 at 07:23 PM.

bump....

Yes, it's the same thing.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Do as DaBull has outlined !! Unfortunately there is no way right now to tell if the gyno is from excess estrogen or excess progesterone. Maybe you could also add liquidex at .50 mgs/day. Bromo is not necessary, it is expensive, and the sides are very harsh (mood altering). I know this is causing you some anxiety but give it a few days, and you should feel better.

Yeah that's right, don't worry about determining what exactly caused it, take action now, not later, bromo affects everyone differently, I tried it and I didn't experience the crazy sides most people speak of. Make sure to start off with 1/2 a pill and then work up to one gradually, the stuff is potent. I would rather deal with sides than gyno. Start you Nolv immediately to see if that does it for you.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    do what bull said, but in retrospect was this your first cycle or have you used test before? because i would think that if you did a test only cycle you would know wether you are gyno prone or not.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    It maybe a mental thing also. Bromo can be a pain in the ass to get a hold of, and it is expensive. I for one generally dont believe in the whole Progesterone gyno thing. It is extremely rare on it's own; plus when test is included in the cycle it is almost impossible to get. I'm not sure of the exact reason why, but it has something to due with receptors bonding with test more easily, and therfore the progesterone simply cant bind and cause gyno. Also many members on this board feel that B-6 is justas effective as Bromo. The mod Pheedno is great guy to ask about this subject. IMO he is one the most knowledgeable on this board, and he also is not a bid subscriber to the Progesterone gyno thing.

Here is a thread where Pheedno deals with the prolactin issue.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...ight=prolactin

...true, but theres always that slim chance of you getting it though. Gyno scares the **** out of me, I couldn't affort to have surgery so why take a chance-never tried b6 so I can't comment on it's effectiveness. I would combat those sides with Nolvadex to see if that does it, if not, break out the bromo or destinox.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I always thought that proviron was an anti-a inhibotor...not a progesterone blocker.

Also, Pheeno references that raised levels of estrogen will usually stem the prolactin response but if you are running a good anit-aromatase inhibitor like L-Dex or Liquid Femara would that lower your E levels enough to allow the prolactin response...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I always thought that proviron was an anti-a inhibotor...not a progesterone blocker.

Also, Pheeno references that raised levels of estrogen will usually stem the prolactin response but if you are running a good anit-aromatase inhibitor like L-Dex or Liquid Femara would that lower your E levels enough to allow the prolactin response...?
    Provirion deals with estrogen related gyno, it does nothing for progesterone. And to answer your second question no it would not.

Thread Information