Thread: gyno ?

palumbo is offline Member

gyno ?

hey bros i dont think i am the only one paranoid about this i am starting my third week of deca test and dbol and although i have no bumps or itches my nipples seen to be erect alot i have always had big nipples i was wondering are the syptoms always very easy to detect probably just being paranoid but any advice would be appreciated

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not everyone will get signs that gyno is comming on....... but itchy, swollen nips are a sign......... also lactation is another

This is why it's wise to use anti-e's and anti-prolactins durring your cycle and PCT

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Erect nipples are not a sign of gyno. Maybe if they're hard behind the nipple (know what I mean) or itchy. Not just erect like your getting your steak out of the freezer.

palumbo is offline Member
    lol ya like its twenty below i am running 10mg of nolva a day is that enough or should i bump it up to 20 ore wait to see defifinitive signs and then bump it up

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    lol ya like its twenty below i am running 10mg of nolva a day is that enough or should i bump it up to 20 ore wait to see defifinitive signs and then bump it up
    Considering you think it's like my analogy above I would say the 10mg ED would be fine. Maybe get some arimidex if you want to be real safe. .25mg ED of that will help stop your test from converting to estrogen in the first place. Then the Nolva will take care of any that slips through to the estrogen side of the force.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    holy shiznit titboy! i would start takin ldex just to make sure.

Thread Information