naturaltillnow is offline New Member

Gains typical???

Whats up guys, I just started Test Enant 450 mg/week, just started my 3rd week, and I have already put on close to 10 pounds...I am 6', almost 200 now, and bf around 10 or 12...No noticeable bloat, but its only my 3rd week, and I've already gained almost 10 pounds...and I hear test E doesnt even really kick in size-wise till around the 4th week...This is my first cycle, and I dont want to gain too much...will raise too many eyebrows...I do cardio for an hour a day too...Any input appreciated...

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yeah usually around the 4th or 5th week you should see it working better, expect to see around 20 - 30 pounds depending how much u eat, workout. doing cardio should help keep the bloat down, try taking some nolva that should help as well...

sniper320 is offline Member
    Hey, if your getting good results go as hard as you can and gain as much as possible, your next cycle could be a diffrent story.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    Hey, if your getting good results go as hard as you can and gain as much as possible, your next cycle could be a diffrent story.

couldn't have said it better myself

if i were you, i would actually do less cardio than you are actually doing....if you want to keep bloat down try to get your hands on some liquidex....good luck with the gains bro

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320

^^ true

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Good progress....obviously your doing something right!!!

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Just curious, what is your diet and training like? Thinking of doing the same type of cycle.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you are doing great. i would also like to hear more about your diet and training, and 1 hour of cardio a day and you still have gained 10 lbs, ****, im jealous, lol.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Are you using anything to kickstart the cycle?

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    same thing happened to me, although i used some prop to kick the party off...but i gained 10 lbs off the bat and now i have a total of about 14 lbs added on, its pretty good, i am 6 weeks into it, and have 7 left can't wait...although i have stayed around the same body fat, i think i actually might have lost some bf when i started, i guess it was the prop and eq..but i look good anyway, really good

Thread Information