ziggyj is offline Junior Member

HIT + Bulking + Roids: Compatible?

Hey, I've got a basic question. Is it alright for me to do twenty minutes of high intensity cardio (interval training) 5 days a week, as well as weight lifting four days a week and bulking (eating heavy) with roids? i'm eating a lot to put on some mass, but at the same time i want to stay relatively cut. is this a good plan? FYI, the steroid I'm using is trenbolone and a little test.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro lets have some stats and what your cycle plan is please

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    without knowing your doses (little test) I would expect some mass gains but not much. As long as you do not go above 20 minutes cardio at that level to minimize tapping muscell stores. Perhaps you should switch to 5 days lifting vs.4 cardio, thats better. Just a thought

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    Hey, I've got a basic question. Is it alright for me to do twenty minutes of high intensity cardio (interval training) 5 days a week, as well as weight lifting four days a week and bulking (eating heavy) with roids? i'm eating a lot to put on some mass, but at the same time i want to stay relatively cut. is this a good plan? FYI, the steroid I'm using is trenbolone and a little test.
    bro i wouldn't try to catch two rabbits at one time. why dont you do a cutting cycle or even just some more intense cardio and proper dieting after your bulking cycle?

Thread Information