Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676

    how to split 500 mg of sus per week..

    this whole thing is confusing me. i want to do e3d injections and stay at 500 per week.. can anyone lay it out for me?

  2. #2
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Sust should be run at least EOD.

    If you have 250mg/ml sust then run it .5ml EOD ( .5ml x 4 = 2ml x 250mg = 500mg a week).

  3. #3
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Sust should be run at least EOD.

    If you have 250mg/ml sust then run it .5ml EOD ( .5ml x 4 = 2ml x 250mg = 500mg a week).
    i knew you would be the first one.

    EOD is the best way to run it. Dont waste it like I did my first run at it

  4. #4
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    472
    ya my bud did 1cc a week on sus, he told me he was gettin huge, but it was all in his head and he didn't gain sh@t

  5. #5
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676
    im lookin for the monday/wed/friday type of thing i cant do 4 injections per week thats a pain. hows every 3 days at 500 mg?
    Last edited by joe_capone; 07-08-2004 at 01:14 AM.

  6. #6
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    im lookin for the monday/wed/friday type of thing i cant do 4 injections per week thats a pain. hows every 3 days?
    For people who have no understanding of sust and shouldn't be juicing in the first place. This has been covered many times.

    It's at least EOD, but ED is best. If you're scared of one more injection every other week then you need to reevaluate the decision to use sust, and go with enth or cyp.
    Last edited by SV-1; 07-08-2004 at 01:25 AM.

  7. #7
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    i ran sus twice a week, and then ran 100 mg of prop every other day, i had great results, if u have the funds i would strongly reccomend getting some prop, JMO.

  8. #8
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    im lookin for the monday/wed/friday type of thing i cant do 4 injections per week thats a pain. hows every 3 days at 500 mg?
    so you are saying you are comfortable with shooting it 3 times a week? whats wrong with one more injection a week? plus half a cc of sus isnt even gonna hurt bro. you wont even feel it.

  9. #9
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676
    how fast will it kick in if you do eod injections? i done a fair amout of cycles in th epast.. and i prefer sust over enanthate any day.. enanthate or cyp do nothing but bloat me like an idiot i done sust on the ohter hand.. b4 all theese comments on the eod or ed drama began.. i used it at 500 mg per week every monday/ thursday.. got decent gains from it 18 pounds and i didnt have that big bloat i get from enanthate..

    but heck.. injections 4 times per week? im not saying i cant do it or im scared.. i just wanted to save myself a little time.

  10. #10
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    prop takes like 24-48 hours to kick in, and the other 2 long acting esters take around 3 weeks to kick in, the whole reason behind injecting every other day is to get the great effects from the 2 short acting esters. if u dont run it like that, ur waisting ur time and money on sust, like u said u gained from 2 shots a week, but u could have gained more most likely from taking it every other day. just trying to help you, and advice u in taking sus the correct way bro!!

  11. #11
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    and the time issue bro, doesnt take long to take 1/2 a cc out of a vial or bottle and inject it, IMO, hehe.

  12. #12
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676
    yeah i know the whole reason behind this ed or eod thing.. and i know ur tryin to help me lol. thanks. i guess ill just have take a diffrent highway this time and try the eod 4 x per week thing. thanks. so if i do eod

    monday weds fri and sunday... the next day wil be monday and i already took a shot on sunday.. this is the part that confuses me..

  13. #13
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    hehe, just run it every other day until you are out of sus, each week the injection days will be different of course, since there are 7 days in a week.

  14. #14
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676
    so normally.. people wait 2 weeks after they get off enanthate to start colmid.. since sus is a bit diffrent.. its 1 week after last shot of sus?

  15. #15
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    no its 3 weeks after your last injection of sus.

  16. #16
    joe_capone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    676
    ok.. thnx

  17. #17
    k_dogg's Avatar
    k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    339
    0.5ml EOD that works out to 437mg/wk. not 500.
    its the same if you run it 0.75ml E3D. =437mg/ml. though people will argue that its not as beneficial.
    so if you want to run at least 500mg/wk its little under .6ml EOD (.6ml gives you 525mg/wk). may sound picky but you did want 500mg/wk. not 437mg/wk

    if you were to do 500mg/wk in E3D shots that would be .85ml E3D. hard to measure that though

  18. #18
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    0.5ml EOD that works out to 437mg/wk. not 500.
    its the same if you run it 0.75ml E3D. =437mg/ml. though people will argue that its not as beneficial.
    so if you want to run at least 500mg/wk its little under .6ml EOD (.6ml gives you 525mg/wk). may sound picky but you did want 500mg/wk. not 437mg/wk

    if you were to do 500mg/wk in E3D shots that would be .85ml E3D. hard to measure that though
    interesting, never really thought about it that in depth, but ive seen great gains runnin it every other day at 1/2 cc, plus the half life of prop is so short, are u sure E3D is that beneficial?? just wondering.

  19. #19
    shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    this whole thing is confusing me. i want to do e3d injections and stay at 500 per week.. can anyone lay it out for me?
    You know all the reading i've done on this subject, it seems to be one of the most unclear topics. What i've got from reading about this is that 51% of people think eod or ed injections, 49% say twice a week is fine.

  20. #20
    k_dogg's Avatar
    k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    interesting, never really thought about it that in depth, but ive seen great gains runnin it every other day at 1/2 cc, plus the half life of prop is so short, are u sure E3D is that beneficial?? just wondering.
    well i cant say for sure. i know my bro ran it at 1cc twice a week (tue and fri) with great results. i know another (novice) who ran it at 1cc a week for not so great but good.
    i understand the theary behind how sust works and it makes sense to me that the more regular you shoot the better. but even if your splitting that small amount of prop that you get in 2ml (60mg) a week over a many shots its not really going to be effective anyway until the long acting esters kick in about week 4 or 5. obviously the less fluctuation the better and since the prop is out between one and 2 days it would be better to be replenishing it in that period. so by the time that 15mg or so of prop leaves your system you just put another 15 in.
    with E3D your going to put lets say 20mg of prop in and it will be out in 1-2 days. then there will be about a 36 hour period before you put it back in. so your level will fluctuate that amount. once the longer acting esters kick in then this will mean your levels will move between 410 and 437mg throughout the week. bes to keep them constant i say. but who knows for sure how much that is going to effect thier gains? everyone is different

  21. #21
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    well i cant say for sure. i know my bro ran it at 1cc twice a week (tue and fri) with great results. i know another (novice) who ran it at 1cc a week for not so great but good.
    i understand the theary behind how sust works and it makes sense to me that the more regular you shoot the better. but even if your splitting that small amount of prop that you get in 2ml (60mg) a week over a many shots its not really going to be effective anyway until the long acting esters kick in about week 4 or 5. obviously the less fluctuation the better and since the prop is out between one and 2 days it would be better to be replenishing it in that period. so by the time that 15mg or so of prop leaves your system you just put another 15 in.
    with E3D your going to put lets say 20mg of prop in and it will be out in 1-2 days. then there will be about a 36 hour period before you put it back in. so your level will fluctuate that amount. once the longer acting esters kick in then this will mean your levels will move between 410 and 437mg throughout the week. bes to keep them constant i say. but who knows for sure how much that is going to effect thier gains? everyone is different
    yeah i dont know dude, sus is such a controversial test to talk about, everyone has their own way of using it, haha. i love it, but i dont think i'll ever take it again though, ive ran 2 cycles with it so far, i was pleased with both, but now im going for more of the "quality muscle" type of gain instead of the quick bulk up if u know what im sayin. anways, people will run it the way they want, oh well, all i can say is JUICE UP!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •