joe_capone is offline Member

how to split 500 mg of sus per week..

this whole thing is confusing me. i want to do e3d injections and stay at 500 per week.. can anyone lay it out for me?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Sust should be run at least EOD.

If you have 250mg/ml sust then run it .5ml EOD ( .5ml x 4 = 2ml x 250mg = 500mg a week).

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Sust should be run at least EOD.

If you have 250mg/ml sust then run it .5ml EOD ( .5ml x 4 = 2ml x 250mg = 500mg a week).
    i knew you would be the first one.

EOD is the best way to run it. Dont waste it like I did my first run at it

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ya my bud did 1cc a week on sus, he told me he was gettin huge, but it was all in his head and he didn't gain sh@t

im lookin for the monday/wed/friday type of thing i cant do 4 injections per week thats a pain. hows every 3 days at 500 mg?
    Last edited by joe_capone; 07-08-2004 at 12:14 AM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe_capone
    im lookin for the monday/wed/friday type of thing i cant do 4 injections per week thats a pain. hows every 3 days?
    For people who have no understanding of sust and shouldn't be juicing in the first place. This has been covered many times.

It's at least EOD, but ED is best. If you're scared of one more injection every other week then you need to reevaluate the decision to use sust, and go with enth or cyp.
    Last edited by SV-1; 07-08-2004 at 12:25 AM.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    i ran sus twice a week, and then ran 100 mg of prop every other day, i had great results, if u have the funds i would strongly reccomend getting some prop, JMO.

im lookin for the monday/wed/friday type of thing i cant do 4 injections per week thats a pain. hows every 3 days at 500 mg?
    so you are saying you are comfortable with shooting it 3 times a week? whats wrong with one more injection a week? plus half a cc of sus isnt even gonna hurt bro. you wont even feel it.

how fast will it kick in if you do eod injections? i done a fair amout of cycles in th epast.. and i prefer sust over enanthate any day.. enanthate or cyp do nothing but bloat me like an idiot i done sust on the ohter hand.. b4 all theese comments on the eod or ed drama began.. i used it at 500 mg per week every monday/ thursday.. got decent gains from it 18 pounds and i didnt have that big bloat i get from enanthate..

but heck.. injections 4 times per week? im not saying i cant do it or im scared.. i just wanted to save myself a little time.

prop takes like 24-48 hours to kick in, and the other 2 long acting esters take around 3 weeks to kick in, the whole reason behind injecting every other day is to get the great effects from the 2 short acting esters. if u dont run it like that, ur waisting ur time and money on sust, like u said u gained from 2 shots a week, but u could have gained more most likely from taking it every other day. just trying to help you, and advice u in taking sus the correct way bro!!

and the time issue bro, doesnt take long to take 1/2 a cc out of a vial or bottle and inject it, IMO, hehe.

yeah i know the whole reason behind this ed or eod thing.. and i know ur tryin to help me lol. thanks. i guess ill just have take a diffrent highway this time and try the eod 4 x per week thing. thanks. so if i do eod

monday weds fri and sunday... the next day wil be monday and i already took a shot on sunday.. this is the part that confuses me..

hehe, just run it every other day until you are out of sus, each week the injection days will be different of course, since there are 7 days in a week.

so normally.. people wait 2 weeks after they get off enanthate to start colmid.. since sus is a bit diffrent.. its 1 week after last shot of sus?

no its 3 weeks after your last injection of sus.

ok.. thnx

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    0.5ml EOD that works out to 437mg/wk. not 500.
    its the same if you run it 0.75ml E3D. =437mg/ml. though people will argue that its not as beneficial.
    so if you want to run at least 500mg/wk its little under .6ml EOD (.6ml gives you 525mg/wk). may sound picky but you did want 500mg/wk. not 437mg/wk

if you were to do 500mg/wk in E3D shots that would be .85ml E3D. hard to measure that though

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    0.5ml EOD that works out to 437mg/wk. not 500.
    its the same if you run it 0.75ml E3D. =437mg/ml. though people will argue that its not as beneficial.
    so if you want to run at least 500mg/wk its little under .6ml EOD (.6ml gives you 525mg/wk). may sound picky but you did want 500mg/wk. not 437mg/wk

if you were to do 500mg/wk in E3D shots that would be .85ml E3D. hard to measure that though
    interesting, never really thought about it that in depth, but ive seen great gains runnin it every other day at 1/2 cc, plus the half life of prop is so short, are u sure E3D is that beneficial?? just wondering.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    this whole thing is confusing me. i want to do e3d injections and stay at 500 per week.. can anyone lay it out for me?
    You know all the reading i've done on this subject, it seems to be one of the most unclear topics. What i've got from reading about this is that 51% of people think eod or ed injections, 49% say twice a week is fine.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    interesting, never really thought about it that in depth, but ive seen great gains runnin it every other day at 1/2 cc, plus the half life of prop is so short, are u sure E3D is that beneficial?? just wondering.
    well i cant say for sure. i know my bro ran it at 1cc twice a week (tue and fri) with great results. i know another (novice) who ran it at 1cc a week for not so great but good.
    i understand the theary behind how sust works and it makes sense to me that the more regular you shoot the better. but even if your splitting that small amount of prop that you get in 2ml (60mg) a week over a many shots its not really going to be effective anyway until the long acting esters kick in about week 4 or 5. obviously the less fluctuation the better and since the prop is out between one and 2 days it would be better to be replenishing it in that period. so by the time that 15mg or so of prop leaves your system you just put another 15 in.
    with E3D your going to put lets say 20mg of prop in and it will be out in 1-2 days. then there will be about a 36 hour period before you put it back in. so your level will fluctuate that amount. once the longer acting esters kick in then this will mean your levels will move between 410 and 437mg throughout the week. bes to keep them constant i say. but who knows for sure how much that is going to effect thier gains? everyone is different

Quote Originally Posted by k_dogg
    well i cant say for sure. i know my bro ran it at 1cc twice a week (tue and fri) with great results. i know another (novice) who ran it at 1cc a week for not so great but good.
    i understand the theary behind how sust works and it makes sense to me that the more regular you shoot the better. but even if your splitting that small amount of prop that you get in 2ml (60mg) a week over a many shots its not really going to be effective anyway until the long acting esters kick in about week 4 or 5. obviously the less fluctuation the better and since the prop is out between one and 2 days it would be better to be replenishing it in that period. so by the time that 15mg or so of prop leaves your system you just put another 15 in.
    with E3D your going to put lets say 20mg of prop in and it will be out in 1-2 days. then there will be about a 36 hour period before you put it back in. so your level will fluctuate that amount. once the longer acting esters kick in then this will mean your levels will move between 410 and 437mg throughout the week. bes to keep them constant i say. but who knows for sure how much that is going to effect thier gains? everyone is different
    yeah i dont know dude, sus is such a controversial test to talk about, everyone has their own way of using it, haha. i love it, but i dont think i'll ever take it again though, ive ran 2 cycles with it so far, i was pleased with both, but now im going for more of the "quality muscle" type of gain instead of the quick bulk up if u know what im sayin. anways, people will run it the way they want, oh well, all i can say is JUICE UP!!

Thread Information