arby is offline Associate Member

Worst pain I ever felt

I did a shot on Monday night and now it's Wednesday night and it feels like a 500 pound rock demolished my left glute. I cant even lay down on my stomach without feeling enormous amounts of pain. Somehow I've been dragging myself to the gym (no real fatigue except for this pain-- I even feel it in my head sometimes) but probably not for long. I'm thinking of pussying out and taking vicodin until it goes away.

Ever since I started shooting this stuff (UG lab gear) it has always been a little painful. The sort of pain that reminds you that you're on a cycle and not to **** around. This is NOT it!!! There's a definite lump in the area that took the 2 days to develop and the area is discolored (lighter color, but not red.) It's hot to the touch and very very tender. I don't know what caused it because I went 1.5" deep (although I did pull back a little bit when I felt a nerve at the very end of the 1.5") in the upper outer quadrant and did everything as I've always done it. I've done like 50 injects and nothing has come anywhere close to this.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's an infection. I started taking minocycline tonight just in case and will run it for 10 days. Does anyone know if it will work or if I need another antibiotic like amoxycillin?

RB

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arby
    Ever since I started shooting this stuff (UG lab gear) it has always been a little painful.
    RB
    what exactly are u shooting? and have you tried to massage the lump? it will probably hurt like hell, but it may go away, i have gotten pain similar to urs from my t-400, but i dont know how extreme your case is, have you tried to ice on for 20 min/ then off/on. or try a heat pack. this will reduce the pain.

It's 250mg/ml Test E. I don't think it's proper to post source names on an open forum but the stuff is from a source in CT. And bro I would keel over if I tried to massage it. Extra strength Tylenol is helping the pain a little bit.

RB

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Are you sure its sterile? If its not sterile your in trouble. If this is your first cycle you will get used to the feeling of injecting.

I know it's sterile since I've been using it for a couple of weeks. The source is reputable as well, has very very few complaints on the boards. However one of my boys that was on it a few weeks ago was also complaining about the pain. I didn't even have any pain until I started shooting 2cc's at a time. And as I said I've done like 50 injects before and nothing has been as bad as this.

RB

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    maybe its got a ridiculously high BA content

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If it's the one I'm thinking of I always heard it was pretty smooth stuff...
    Kind of surprised to hear the stuff is that painful, this is he first time I
    have heard that...

Quote Originally Posted by arby
    It's 250mg/ml Test E. I don't think it's proper to post source names on an open forum but the stuff is from a source in CT. And bro I would keel over if I tried to massage it. Extra strength Tylenol is helping the pain a little bit.

RB

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I Had a little soreness from my first cycle but nothing like this...I would look at the following:

Rate if injecting
    spot of injection
    are you aspiraqting?
    are you drinking anough water...at least<--- 1 gallon...

just some things to look into..

Thread Information