juicewillis is offline New Member

Think I have a good idea for my test....

Okay I am doing an EQ/test prop/tren cycle. I am of course going to run the test about 16 weeks while the EQ runs about 13 weeks. So I have tons of test enenthate and it makes me huge unline any other roid. But I didn't want to gain too much water or get "fat face" from the high dosages I normally take (close to 900 or 1000/week). I am running the test prop at 700-800mg/week. So what do you guys think would be better?----> Should I just stick with the 700mg prop/week and not throw in the test E or should I drop the test prop to like 600/week and throw in 250-350 test enenthate/week also? I figure testosterone is testosterone and throwing in the test E might be good since I respond to it well plus that will give me along acting ester and a short acting ester which might be good. I sort of don't want to just run the test enenthate the whole time, I want to run the prop so for those of you who say run the prop the first two weeks and switch to the enenthate I DO NOT want to do that. Does each testosterone act seperately? As in...would test E need to be 700-1000 for it to be usefull on me or would combing the two raise my testosterone to the total of the two? Like 600mg prop plus 250mg enenthate = 850 which is a decent total. Only educated people, mods and vets, ect. need answer this thread.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i would just stick with the prop at 700 mgs a week. test is test. if you want to run more test, just up the prop... it's a higher quality test imo as far as gains are concerned...

I only have enough prop to last 16 weeks exactly at 700mg/week. I might have a little more but not enough to raise more than 20mg/week. So what you guys think about throwing in the test E also? I will save a little prop at the end (barely anything) and throw in some of the test E which I have laying around. The only reason why I have been thinking about this lately is that I might end up a few days short on the prop (like 15 weeks and 1 day instead of 16 weeks) and I have like 25,000mg of test sitting here waiting to be used for my next two cycles. I thought I might throw in the test E to make sure the prop doesnt run out, plus raise the mg a bit and add a long acting ester to always keep my test levels elevated (even though I take prop every day)

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you could add in 200-300 mgs to supplement the prop, no problem.

Well here is one idea. Plan A- Test prop at 600mg/week + test E at 250mg/week...I mean I have the option and 25,000mg of testE sitting in my closet. .... OR .... Plan B- test prop at approx. 700mg/week only. ----Both A and B senarios would be run 16 weeks with EQ for the first 13 weeks and tren somewhere in the middle for 6 weeks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can run the test E if you want. It doesn't really matter but I would make sure you ended the cycle with the prop for a quicker recovery.

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You can run the test E if you want. It doesn't really matter but I would make sure you ended the cycle with the prop for a quicker recovery.
    good answer

bigdaddy153 is offline New Member
    my god dude that is 100 bottles of test 250 ore equal to that ... dude if you want to sell some hollar back at me for my email.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy153
    my god dude that is 100 bottles of test 250 ore equal to that ... dude if you want to sell some hollar back at me for my email.
    Read the rules! No source posting and no source requests! You've made several requests in several sections on the board asking for a source. What you're going to get is scammed or worse a fed emailing you.

Nice job tool.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy153

READ THE **** RULES, OR DONT POST!!!!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Read the rules! No source posting and no source requests! You've made several requests in several sections on the board asking for a source. What you're going to get is scammed or worse a fed emailing you.

Nice job tool.

I was just thinking the same thing. You beat me to it. Is it really that hard to not ask for sources?

Thread Information