Scott is offline New Member

Getting Back Into the Game...

Hi all!

I just signed up to the site today and I need some expert advice on getting back into an AS regimen. I have been working out on and off for about 3 years. Recently, more of the time has been spent "off" rather than "on". However, after getting kinda upset with the way I looked, I have been hitting the gym 5 days a week concentrating on getting rid of bodyfat while building up some of the strength I used to have. I have been working very hard for about 4 weeks now and I have been supplementing with creatine, ECA, and protein as well as sticking to a diet. I have noticed great gains in strength and pretty good fat loss.

I have done cycles of Sustanon , Omnadren and Clen before and obtained some great results. The Omnadren really puffed out my face and I didn't like the fact that the injection site was often swollen and inflamed. I made the mistake of quitting the last cycle I did about a year and a half ago "cold turkey" and really had a tough time with aromitization and burning off the excess fat that came with quitting improperly.

So, now that I am finally dedicating some serious time into getting back into form, I would like to know if anyone had some suggestions for a cycle that would help me achieve my goals of fat loss and building of lean muscle mass. Also, is it ok to keep taking the creatine while doing a cycle? I find this stuff really works and I would hate to discontinue using it. My bodyfat %age is higher than I would like (I'm not too sure of the actual value) but I know from previous experience with AS, that I react really well to using them. I just need some insight as to what is good to start out with after being off for some time.

Sorry for the long post!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd work out and eat right for a while since you only began to get serious again. Build a base before you juice... it will pay off in the end.

Thread Information