craig is offline New Member

cycle help please

I will be starting my third cycle shortly and was hoping to get some opinions. I planned on the following
    week/d-bol/test/EQ
    1 30/500
    2 40/500
    3 30/500
    4 500/400
    5 same
    6 same
    7 same
    8 same
    9 400 EQ
    10 same
    11 same
    12 same
    15 100 clomid
    16 50 " "
    17 50 " "
    I have test enanthate 200/ml EQ 200/ml and 10 mg D-Bol.
    I have nolvadex on hand just in case. Should I take 10mg of nolvadex for the first three weeks as a preventative or wait to see if I have any problems. I never have had problems before but the most test I did before was 500/week for 4 weeks and I have never tried d-bol. My first two cycles were EQ, Deca and EQ sust at low dose. I am 29 years old and 6' 200 lbs. Any input is appreciated. Thanks guys.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    hey bro,

sorry, can't really tell what your doing, except 17 weeks, thats along time! try this:
    week 1-10 enan 400-600mg/wk
    week 1-10 eq 400mg/wk
    week 1-4 40mg d-bol/day
    keep the nolva till you see symtoms of gyno, then slam it!
    week 13 clomid 300mg on day #1, then 100mg/day for the rest of the week, then 50mg/day in wek #2. this will work great. later!!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    btw, dont for milkthistle for the d-bol.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Yea, kinda hard to figure out. It kinda looks like your waiting untill the 4th week to start Eq. Then dropping the test on the 9th.
    Go with "Be Strong" drop your cycl. down to 8 or 10 weeks. start everything at the same time. That way when your done with your D-bol your test and EQ will be just starting to kick in.
    I would also take the milkthistle a week before, all the way through, and some after your cycl. ( even the inj. have to go through your liver )

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    milk thistle SUCK

ALA at 600-1000mgs+/day get that from www.kilosports.com
    ALA its also good in bulking and cutting cycles...also it can repair the liver UNLIKE milk thistle

www.anabolicfitness.net go to there AF store and buy there liver protector..

drink 1-2 gallons of water/day

and cranberry extract is very goot too at 800-2000mgs/day good for the kidneys..

craig is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. I'm not really sure what I was thinking. When I look at what I wrote I feel like an idiot. I will run the cycle 8 weeks as be strong said. If I go with the milk thistle, how much? You, know what, I'll just do a search. Thanks and as always, you guys are the sh*t!

Thread Information