anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Throw up after injection?

hey guys, i was getting my prop injection ready and was about to go into my quad for the second time..first off, everytime i poke my quad when i put the needle in it feels funnier then any other muscle... then i put it into another spot and i hit a vein because it started bleeding right away..first time i hit a vein.. so then freaked out i decided to go into the delt with it.. while i was injecting into the delt i started feeling light headed then threw up right after it... could this of happend because of me hitting my vein??

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Do you mind the sight of blood? weak stomach?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    haha, sorry bro that was just a funny mental image. i think it was just because you were all sketched out because of the attempts you made, that failed

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Were you nervous? I've hit plenty of viens and never through up.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I have felt like I was going to throw up before after injecting thighs. I'm not weak stomached at all though, I've seen PLENTY of blood. Don't know what it was. Glad I'm not the only one.

-B

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Were you nervous? I've hit plenty of viens and never through up.
    i dont mind the site of blood, it prolly had to do with the fact that im already sketchy about going into my quads in the first place and then on top of that i hit a vein and it bubbled up... i wish i knew of another spot i could replace the quads with.. i am nervous of trying others spots but love to go into the delts and glutes...

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    i dont mind the site of blood, it prolly had to do with the fact that im already sketchy about going into my quads in the first place and then on top of that i hit a vein and it bubbled up... i wish i knew of another spot i could replace the quads with.. i am nervous of trying others spots but love to go into the delts and glutes...

Just remember to breath steadily next time bro and concentrate on something else.. You'll be fine from now on.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    go for the pecs, they are golden

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I did the exact same thing the other day in my delt. but instead I started getting a cold sweat and light-headed while I was injecting the 2nd time. Then I realized I was white-knuckling the pin and all tensed up. So I just stopped, relaxed, took a few breaths, and everything was fine.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like someone was attacked by the wus fairy.......

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    I puked off an injection before, it was in the first cycle, however, i felt sick all that day an puked earlier in the morning so my stomach was kinda weak.

Its basically just a slight shock from the injection, get yourself prepared better by taking some deep breathes then do the inject.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    My 1st shot was yesterday, my girlfriend usually shoots me. I freaked too. I'm sure it more mental then medical.

Thread Information