Thread: coming off clen

Capone1153 is offline New Member

coming off clen

i have read every post on clen incuding all the educational posts and stickys. I can not find out the answer to this question though.

When on the last 2 week period of clen do you have to cycle down like you did up?

for example i went from .5 cc up to 1.2 cc on my second phase of the cycle, now when i start the next one can i do this again or should i start to cut the doses? thanks for the help.

-Capone

also something i just thought of... once my cycle is completely over (including the eca stack) what can i do to help keep my results and keep getting more lean?

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone1153
    also something i just thought of... once my cycle is completely over (including the eca stack) what can i do to help keep my results and keep getting more lean?
    Best way is to keep a clean diet and morning cardio. As for keeping results some people use creatine in PCT, but as long as your diet is clean, consume the right amount of protein, and have a good workout routine you should be OK. You're going to lose some of the mass no way to stop that.

Quote Originally Posted by BIP0LAR
    You're going to lose some of the mass no way to stop that.
    due to what? just the fact that you cant get bigger and more cut at the same time? or is this something that is clen related

BIP0LAR is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capone1153
    due to what? just the fact that you cant get bigger and more cut at the same time? or is this something that is clen related
    Thought you were takin AS along with clen or using clen during your PCT. Bascially to stay slim and keep muscle mass just keep a clean diet and sound workout routine. Diet section is a godsend.

Thread Information