dknyspe is offline Junior Member

Using Nizoral 1% and Propecia...

This may be a rhetorical question but I typed hair loss into the search seciton and couldn't find a straight answer.

Like some I am paranoid about hair loss. Currently I have a thick head of hair, except for this weird area where my part switches directiions, it would look like a bald spot except it's on the side of the top of my head, barely noticable, but I notice, but it's been there for as long as I remember.

Anyways, everyone says Nizoral 2% is effective, how about the 1%, is it worth it? Also, since I am not sure if I am prone to MPB, will taking propecia do any harm, if I start taking it now.

My parents and everyone in my family has good heads of hair except for a few distant cousins here or there, but the majority are good, even the old men.

I'm paranoid cuz I did a lot of winny back in the day before I knew it was bad for your hair line.

Thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Get the 2% nizoral from any canadian pharmacy. It's over the counter there. I'm using now, for 3 weeks, 2 days on one day off and noticing fewer hairs on my pillow in the morning.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Get the 2% nizoral from any canadian pharmacy. It's over the counter there. I'm using now, for 3 weeks, 2 days on one day off and noticing fewer hairs on my pillow in the morning.
    howlong does it take for the 2% to kick in?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    howlong does it take for the 2% to kick in?
    Mike,

Your going to go bald you ****ing John Travolta wanna-be! Let it go bro! Its okay

Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Mike,

Your going to go bald you ****ing John Travolta wanna-be! Let it go bro! Its okay
    LOL!!! you tard!! what can i say, my hair is starting to migrate south.. that shiit needs to cease! besides your mom is the one bitching about my ass hairs!

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    LOL!!! you tard!! what can i say, my hair is starting to migrate south.. that shiit needs to cease! besides your mom is the one bitching about my ass hairs!
    Hmmm you going to implant your ass hair on top of your head? that'd be cute.

no, its a different color dammit!! i though about it though thanx for looking out for me james!....... cum dumpster!!

no, its a different color dammit!! i though about it though thanx for looking out for me james!....... cum dumpster!!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    You can also use the 1% with a high level of effectiveness. However, you have to use the 1% everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    You can also use the 1% with a high level of effectiveness. However, you have to use the 1% everyday.

thanx man!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I think 1% every other day is fine, use a dht inhibitor like proscar or propecia ED.

Here is some info showing 1 and 2% to be just about as effective for hair. ED will dry your scalp out. If you still want to do more then add 5% minoxidil twice daily but if you aren't losing hair then it is just a waste.

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/html/nizoral1study.cfm

Thread Information