Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    musclehead1 is offline Member

combating deca hair loss

hey guys i remember hearing that deca doesnt convert into dht so sumthing like proscar wouldnt work to prevent hairloss while on deca....is there anything that will, if no what other compound could be used in a bulk cycle (next to test)
    thanks

bump

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um bro deca dont reallycause hairloss .unless its in ur family adn ur really really prone to it .never had a singel probelm deca at 900 a week

Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    hey guys i remember hearing that deca doesnt convert into dht so sumthing like proscar wouldnt work to prevent hairloss while on deca....is there anything that will, if no what other compound could be used in a bulk cycle (next to test)
    thanks
    You're not using deca alone are you?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You're not using deca alone are you?
    no that would jus be wrong actually all im doin is planning a cycle..... yes i am prone to hairloss, but i know test converts to dht and by takin proscar the test wont convert so im covered from that point and i know deca doesnt convert to dht but i also heard that its not easy on the hairline soo any help anyone

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    um bro deca dont reallycause hairloss .unless its in ur family adn ur really really prone to it .never had a singel probelm deca at 900 a week
    are u prone to hairloss? and how many cycles did u have to do b4 u had to take 900mgs to start seeing results?

no that would jus be wrong actually all im doin is planning a cycle..... yes i am prone to hairloss, but i know test converts to dht and by takin proscar the test wont convert so im covered from that point and i know deca doesnt convert to dht but i also heard that its not easy on the hairline soo any help anyone
    It's pretty mild on the hairline.....androgenicity is the major factor when considering how a compound will affect susceptibility to MPB, and deca is one of the least androgenic AAS there is.......some still have issues with it though....the odds are in your favor though

exactly it more anabolic then androgenic , u wont have a problem .

Matto20 is offline Member
    If you're prone and you want to keep your hair you'll have to look into compounds such as low-dose test, oxandrolone, primobolan , equipose, & even DECA (it's usually very mild on the hair). I don't think you're really going to have a problem if your doses aren't high. I'd make sure to use some Nioxin or some other dht-inhibiting shampoo (or topical) throughout the cycle, just in case. You can use finasteride but many advise not to with deca. Good luck.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    use nizoral 2% shampoo and monoxidil. Will regrow hair like a charm. I have very early MPB in my family, which means my future cycles will be limited to basically test and eq along with finasteride. C'est la vie though. I'm currently using the above combination and i haven't seen a hair on my pillow in the morning in 2 weeks.

t-up is offline New Member
    deca thinned my hair at at 400/wk.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    my hair has been migrating south!!

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    my hair has been migrating south!!
    Now how relevant is that comment to this thread? Post Whore

dude primo is horribloe on the hair line ,

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    primobolan

It is a DHT derivative...finasteride won't even help when on that stuff.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    dude primo is horribloe on the hair line ,
    where did u get that from ,do u have any info to confirm that, or u just saying it because u read it in another post,im prone to hair loss and primo has been none to be gentle or the hair line ,thats why i use it ,but i have seen some bros saying the same thing about primo been really bad on hair ,if u do have any info about this ,please post it,thanks.

as for eq been mild on the hair like someone said before ,i thing they are wrong ,just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

It is a DHT derivative...finasteride won't even help when on that stuff.
    ?????????????, finasteride is suppose to block dht ,so why are u saying it does not work with primo .info ,please

You can't exactly just label primobolan a DHT derivative and say it is hard on the hair. It is actually a DHB (dihydroboldenone) derivative and is very mild on the hair. Extremely mild. With reasonable doses I can't see it causing a problem at all. I've used it myself and am prone to MPB and had absolutely no hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    where did u get that from ,do u have any info to confirm that, or u just saying it because u read it in another post,im prone to hair loss and primo has been none to be gentle or the hair line ,thats why i use it ,but i have seen some bros saying the same thing about primo been really bad on hair ,if u do have any info about this ,please post it,thanks.

as for eq been mild on the hair like someone said before ,i thing they are wrong ,just my opinion.
    where did i get that from ?bro ivebeen cycling since u were a itch in ur daddyspants !its a fact its ahdt derivative.justd o a search ,last yeari did a winny primo cycle with prop ,and like adumbasss i was ,i didnt that it would be all that bad ,well there both dht derivatives ,and it wasnt that good

where did i get that from ?bro ivebeen cycling since u were a itch in ur daddyspants !its a fact its ahdt derivative.justd o a search ,last yeari did a winny primo cycle with prop ,and like adumbasss i was ,i didnt that it would be all that bad ,well there both dht derivatives ,and it wasnt that good

Winny is most likely what robbed you of your hair - not the primo. Winny is notoriously bad for shedding. And no, for the second time, primo is a DHB derivative (and definitely isn't an "ahdt" derivative) and is very mild on the hair.

winstrol bro ????????????? ,so many years using gear u should off known better ,

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Took deca at 1600mgs a week and didnt notice anything. Test at 500mgs a week and i find a little hair laying around here and there.

primo is not that mild to ur hair ,i dont ace what u say we use to get it at 3 euors an amp when available so inorder for primo to be effective 500 mg min a week ,as for i should of known better ,for one i was limited on gear at thattime adn place,second dont really give a f*** ,i try and experiment and not talke others people words for it ,i can speak from experience.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks
    Deca is high on anabolic and low on the androgenic , which means its one of the steroids female body builders will do when they dont want to end up looking like a man. Deca doesnt grow hair on chest, doesnt grow a mustache or beard better, little acne problems and doesnt cause hair loss.

For that matter, testosterone enanthate is supposedly rather low on the DHT conversion although you do get some with that, the worst for DHT conversion is test prop and worst of all is ANDROGEL (rub on cream or patches). Sometimes in HRT, higher DHT is desired because its more androgenic then anything else and has a strong influence with smaller doses. Testosterone enanthate dosing of 400 mg a week or less should not really make significant increase in DHT, or that which would be any higher then you run naturally off cycle. The deca if done "without" testosteone injections would actually cause a decrease in DHT levels.

primo is not that mild to ur hair ,i dont ace what u say we use to get it at 3 euors an amp when available so inorder for primo to be effective 500 mg min a week ,as for i should of known better ,for one i was limited on gear at thattime adn place,second dont really give a f*** ,i try and experiment and not talke others people words for it ,i can speak from experience.
    I realize that English may not be your first language, but it might be a good idea to use a spell-checker or something before you make posts. Not trying to be an ass, but it's difficult to decipher what you're writing. I too can speak from experience with primo and say I saw no shedding. And my cycle was effective at 400 mg/wk. What kind of primo were you running? Are you absolutely sure it wasn't faked?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    For that matter, testosterone enanthate is supposedly rather low on the DHT conversion although you do get some with that, the worst for DHT conversion is test prop and worst of all is ANDROGEL (rub on cream or patches). Sometimes in HRT, higher DHT is desired because its more androgenic then anything else and has a strong influence with smaller doses. Testosterone enanthate dosing of 400 mg a week or less should not really make significant increase in DHT, or that which would be any higher then you run naturally off cycle. The deca if done "without" testosteone injections would actually cause a decrease in DHT levels.
    Do you have anything to support this claim? Testosterone de-estherfies and enteres the blood stream. It doesn't make sense that the esther has an effect on DHT levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20
    I realize that English may not be your first language, but it might be a good idea to use a spell-checker or something before you make posts. Not trying to be an ass, but it's difficult to decipher what you're writing. I too can speak from experience with primo and say I saw no shedding. And my cycle was effective at 400 mg/wk. What kind of primo were you running? Are you absolutely sure it wasn't faked?
    dont read them then !!!simple ,am i sure they were real ???stright from the schering plant in greece.the only company not underground that made primo ,400 for wouldnt be enough to even feel anything that **** is so weak ,it should be only used by girls ,eq is considered to be very weak ,but alot more potent then primo ,so go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Deca is high on anabolic and low on the androgenic , which means its one of the steroids female body builders will do when they dont want to end up looking like a man. Deca doesnt grow hair on chest, doesnt grow a mustache or beard better, little acne problems and doesnt cause hair loss.

ur partialy corret ,on the top ur correct on the bottom,is wrong ,id liek to know where u actually got that enenthate is supposedly low converison to dht?any test will a rather large conversion to dht ,prop the only reason is due to teh weight of the ester ,u get more per mg with it then cyp ,or enenathe,and androgel the worst ???if that was the case everyone would be using it ,they even use it for hrt at some clinics,that **** has no use in the sport .i saw a study cem ,that u would need basiclya whole tube edill try and dig it up.if u have study of ur clamis please post

dont read them then !!!simple ,am i sure they were real ???stright from the schering plant in greece.the only company not underground that made primo ,400 for wouldnt be enough to even feel anything that **** is so weak ,it should be only used by girls ,eq is considered to be very weak ,but alot more potent then primo ,so go figure.

,let it go my friend ,is all good if u think primos are for females if u have any primo with u now please send them to me im feeling kind of girly,
    Last edited by kubano28; 07-07-2004 at 01:30 PM.

they havent been made in the longest time as im sure u know ,last ones in prodeuction were the turkish ones .sorry bro dont have any ,last ones i had left.......i gave to my girlfreind.

they havent been made in the longest time as im sure u know ,last ones in prodeuction were the turkish ones .sorry bro dont have any ,last ones i had left.......i gave to my girlfreind.
    ok bro ,i think u just talk and really dont know ****t,how u going to say they dont make primo any more,my boy up in spain sent me about 50 of them babys ,and yes they are 100%legit .

thanks
    hey bro ,my bad ,im not trying to take over ur thread ,just trying to get the real facts

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    It was always my impression that Deca really does **** for hair loss. Blocking progesteron gyno is another thing though....better have some winny I think for that.

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    ok bro ,i think u just talk and really dont know ****t,how u going to say they dont make primo any more,my boy up in spain sent me about 50 of them babys ,and yes they are 100%legit .
    hey retard do ur homework before u insult us with ur stupidity,ok lad ?first off its known fact that shcering is not producing them anymore !!!ask dutchwindmil or ret ,or satch , im willing to bet that u dont knwo who they are cuase ur just anewb ,facsinated by begginer desighner drugs !whatever ignorance is bliss!what ur freind sent u is whatever they had remaining in stock,just becuase there not beeing made anymore,doesnt mean there not still around!correct ?so next tiemu decide to call me out ,get ur **** straight !and if u wanna still continue this ,its fine by me also .now go play with ur barbies and primo amps.

hey retard do ur homework before u insult us with ur stupidity,ok lad ?first off its known fact that shcering is not producing them anymore !!!ask dutchwindmil or ret ,or satch , im willing to bet that u dont knwo who they are cuase ur just anewb ,facsinated by begginer desighner drugs !whatever ignorance is bliss!what ur freind sent u is whatever they had remaining in stock,just becuase there not beeing made anymore,doesnt mean there not still around!correct ?so next tiemu decide to call me out ,get ur **** straight !and if u wanna still continue this ,its fine by me also .now go play with ur barbies and primo amps.

ok bro ,im really scared now ,please lets talk about gear and shut da fukup,im not here to argue with u ,i go with the facts "u win bro" lets make that a deal,now ,i dont really care about what u got to say ,so dont bother writing about this subject anymore,just send me all the primos u have in stock with u .since they are for girls and ill send u some test ,but first u have to send me ur primo,deal???????

LOL !
    Last edited by big N; 07-07-2004 at 01:45 PM.

,kubano is the man !!whitha whoping 200 some posts!wayto go bro ,thats why u have ur facts straight due to ur experience and age.lmao!
    Last edited by big N; 07-07-2004 at 01:49 PM.

spoken like true looser !how old r u 17-18 ?im willing to bet !leve gear alone and go play with ur he man figures.its newbs liek u that make this site ,look like elite fitnes.

what, because u have 3000 post means u right about what u saying,im no newbie in this sport, fool .Im 29 ,and i only answer to other bros here when im certain of what im saying,if u want to keep talking sh@itt im-me and leave this thread alone bro.As for MUCLEHEAD1 this is your therad bro,so excuse me for writing some much junk .

You can't make gains off primo?

Perhaps dieting and training would help. Oh, and I also enjoy how you "talk down" to all of us in that chicken-scratch you actually manage to type in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information