stitch1967 is offline Member

Up dosage or keep waiting.....

It's been 14 days since my first Test E shot. (400mg/wk first cycle)

I've got all the bad side effects and none of the good.

My marbles are just that, marbles. I dribble instead of cumming. And I wake up at all times of the night for no apparent reason and feel completely rested.

I realize the test "has not kicked in yet" (From what I've read it's probably another week or so) but there's no doubt the sides have.

Is this normal, for these sides to come first? Or am I not getting enough test in me to see the positives?

The only positive that might be attributed to the test is an "all day pump feeling". And even that may be from the increase in my workout intensity or the change in some of my supplements.

I've got some Tribulus on the way and will start taking 3g ED once it get's here.

I've read that it will help in the "shrinkage" but.....
    One more question, Will trib help "wad" size? (this sh*t that comes out now ain't gonna cut it. I used to spilling enough to shampoo a buffalo)
    Last edited by stitch1967; 07-08-2004 at 10:51 AM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    The test is kicking in. Enanthate is a two week ester. It will take another week or so until the positive effects really become noticeable to you. Just wait.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I find it hard to believe that you already have atrophy, and if you are only 14 days into your cycle, I would be surprised if any of your "sides" are attributable to TestE. Are you sure you have TestE?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with sig-

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    sex drive always goes up with test man, so that sounds REALLY odd. My last cycle i was like goin crazy, my girl could hardly keep up with me. Keep running it and things should turn out ok. Best of luck man. If you can get a hold of it, run novla 10mg every day during the cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    I find it hard to believe that you already have atrophy, and if you are only 14 days into your cycle, I would be surprised if any of your "sides" are attributable to TestE. Are you sure you have TestE?
    I was also thinking the same thing, but shrugged it off. you do raise an excellent point however.

Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Now I'm not being a smart*ss posting this. The spanish looked close enough to the english version to convince me but just in case, have a look...

Testosterone 200 Depot

Enantato de testosterona 200mg
    Vehiculo 1ml

And believe me, I have atrophy

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    sex drive always goes up with test man, so that sounds REALLY odd. My last cycle i was like goin crazy, my girl could hardly keep up with me. Keep running it and things should turn out ok. Best of luck man. If you can get a hold of it, run novla 10mg every day during the cycle...

My sex drive is fine. It's just my boys are tiny and hardly anything comes out for the big finale.

I'm taking 20mg of Nolva ED.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i doubt it..........when my test kicks in im blowing loads like a champ

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    2wks is still pretty early, and if its your first go round, theres no need to be upping the dose.. stay steady- good things will come....

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    i doubt it..........when my test kicks in im blowing loads like a champ
    Maybe I've just been taxing them a lot and the prostate can't keep up production????

I doubt that, and dont think that just because the bottle says its test, that its really test inside. I guess time will tell.

you got other problems

Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    My sex drive is fine. It's just my boys are tiny and hardly anything comes out for the big finale.

I'm taking 20mg of Nolva ED.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I doubt that, and dont think that just because the bottle says its test, that its really test inside. I guess time will tell.

That's the last thing I wanted to hear. I knew someone would say that.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    It's been 14 days since my first Test E shot. (400mg/wk first cycle)

I've got all the bad side effects and none of the good.

My marbles are just that, marbles. I dribble instead of cumming. And I wake up at all times of the night for no apparent reason and feel completely rested.

I realize the test "has not kicked in yet" (From what I've read it's probably another week or so) but there's no doubt the sides have.

Is this normal, for these sides to come first? Or am I not getting enough test in me to see the positives?

The only positive that might be attributed to the test is an "all day pump feeling". And even that may be from the increase in my workout intensity or the change in some of my supplements.

I've got some Tribulus on the way and will start taking 3g ED once it get's here.

I've read that it will help in the "shrinkage" but.....
    One more question, Will trib help "wad" size? (this sh*t that comes out now ain't gonna cut it. I used to spilling enough to shampoo a buffalo)
    You start feeling increased pump right away but the increased libido doesnt quite kick in until about week #4. As far as the decreased wad size, well I dont see how testosterone can adversely effect that... I pump out bigger loads at week #9 then I do when completely off cycle, although when on deca you can see some moderate decrease. There could be other causes like we are in middle of summer, sometimes if you balls are too hot you produce less semen. You balls are supposed to be 10 degrees below your body temperature to produce maximum sperm count so lots of 90+ degree days can cut that down a lot. I would say, cool down the balls, wear boxer shorts and just hold your horses and wait on the testosterone to kick in. Also might help a little to increase your dosing to 500 mg a week of the testosterone. THat is the normal dose most guys try to take and might give you better results as far as muscle growth goes.

Also one more thing. Your body doesnt even begin to start shutting down or reacting to the new testosterone in your body until after 3 weeks. Sometimes about 10 days after your first injection, your body actually UPS the natural testosterone production and doesnt start to shut things down until between 3 and 4 weeks. You cant have shut down side effects after just 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 07-08-2004 at 11:58 AM.

Let me get this straight...decreased ejaculation volume is not a side effect of test? I just assumed when my load started getting smaller that's what it was.

Second, I shouldn't be seeing any atrophy at all right now??

Then what the **** is going on? Bros, I'm telling you both size and volume have decreased DRAMATICALLY in the last week.

Maybe my gear isn't what is says?
    Or maybe it's just a coincedence that it started a week or 10 days into my cycle? But **** my load is like a frickin' spit ball. It can't just be summer heat.

I did just start levothyroxine (synthroid ) about a week before my first test shot. Anyone know if these are sides of this med?

Thread Information