Bippal is offline Junior Member

Getting back into it cycle

Im just getting back into the anabolic world. Im 20 now and when I was 18, i did a couple cycles of Sust. Now im lifting again and wanting to start back. I was thinking about a six week cycle of Sust 250 and D-bol. Im currently 6'3" 250, but by the time my cycle comes in, I should be about 230 and ready to bulk up some quality pounds. Does this sound like to much to get back into it? I never had any problems before. Any advice would be great, thanks.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    as long as you have some anti's along with PCT, i don't see how you could hurt yourself any more than you already did when you were 18.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bippal
    Im just getting back into the anabolic world. Im 20 now and when I was 18, i did a couple cycles of Sust. Now im lifting again and wanting to start back. I was thinking about a six week cycle of Sust 250 and D-bol. Im currently 6'3" 250, but by the time my cycle comes in, I should be about 230 and ready to bulk up some quality pounds. Does this sound like to much to get back into it? I never had any problems before. Any advice would be great, thanks.
    weeks 1-4 30mg d-bol ed
    I would run the sustanon min.10 weeks 500mg a week.

Thread Information