Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Finishing up 6 week winny cycle.. what's next??

I have about 4 more days left of my winny only cycle. I was not very familiar with gear before this cycle so i did it winny only. I have learned alot since. I lost 15lbs in the last 3 weeks and 22lbs in 6 weeks total and hardened up also. I want to continue into another cycle once this one ends to add some bulk now. I am unsure of what would be a good next cycle. I know i need to run some sort of test this time for sure. Let me know what you guys think would be a good next cycle that isnt extremely harsh either. By the way i'd like to run something that doesnt promote too much hair loss as I am losing it already naturally. I am 213lbs right now and around 18% body fat. I am on a very strict diet for the last 3 weeks consisting of 220 grams protein,200grams carbs,700mg sodium, and 20grams fat.
    thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 07-08-2004 at 02:26 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Next step is PCT, then take the time you were on off.

Test only cycle would be good for your next cycle.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run 500 mg of test per week, such as 250 mg test e every 3.5 days. And keep a real clean diet, definitely want to add more protein to you diet when you start the test. Also, do cardio maybe 5 times a week in the morning while on your next cycle and try to get that BF % down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

so take 6 weeks off?? What pct should i be taking?? clomid?? when you say test , is it a particular kind i should ask my source for?? sorry for the noob questions.

by the way i do cardio 6 days for an hour/900+ calories.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    so take 6 weeks off?? What pct should i be taking?? clomid?? when you say test , is it a particular kind i should ask my source for?? sorry for the noob questions.

by the way i do cardio 6 days for an hour/900+ calories.
    100mg Clomid and 20mg Nolva for 21 days........

The time off is cycle and PCT...... so it would be 9 weeks..... This should allow enough time for HPTA to recover fully...... Blood tests are best to determine if you are recovered though

Test Cyp or Enan would be best for you

will i be noticeable weaker for the next 9 weeks?? I would like to keep progressing as much as possible. I wish i took test with winny as I was advised by the guys on the forum to start. sorry for 2nd guessing you but is there any way to roll right into a cycle of test??

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    During your PCT time, do your homework and find out what you should do. Then come to us with more detailed questions.

I've been reading on here for weeks but everyone has different goals, body shapes, and ideas.now that i have finished my cycle and seen my results, I'm just trying to get a lead in the right direction so i can reasearch on a smaller subject. in other words i dont want to be studying and researching about d bol or sus if it is not something that someone with my size and goals should be taking. thanks in advance.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    will i be noticeable weaker for the next 9 weeks?? I would like to keep progressing as much as possible. I wish i took test with winny as I was advised by the guys on the forum to start. sorry for 2nd guessing you but is there any way to roll right into a cycle of test??
    Hey bro i'm a newbie as well, a little word of advice if you do some more research then ask questions that are a little more specific, showing that you don't want everybody else to do the research for you. You will get alot more help from everybody on-line. 95% of the bros on-line want to help, they just don't want to do all the work for you.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan

If you want less water retention try TEST PROP

And if you're experiencing hair loss, stay away from winny. Unless you like not having hair

Thanks for the advice. I am newbie to gear but not forums. I sit on here and search and read all day. I cant find info on going from a winstrol cycle right into another. i have read about 1st time cycle options but none that were winstrol only , sorry.

fullcontact72 is offline New Member
    So my question is how do you rate this cycle for yourself on a 1 to 10 scale. It sounds like you used to winny to lose wieght"fat", which alot of people here say isnt a very good idea. I'm planning the same type cycle 8 weeks of winny at 40mg a day along with cycling clen and EcA 2 on/off.

I didnt use the winny to lose weight but to rather gain soem muscle as i lose weight that way i dont have as much loose skin. I lost 40lbs in 8 weeks before w/o doing much weight training and i was soft. I ran clen the last 2 weeks while on the winny also. I'm not sure how the clen worked because i didnt lose much weight on it but i have gained much more muscle so the loss may not show up on the scale but rather on a b/f test. i was 26% bf 3 weeks ago. I will be re measured monday to see the result. my guess is around 18-20% or better now i am hoping.i lost 6 pant sizes since then.

Winny will not cut your body fat, only a clean diet/cardio will do so. http://www.steroid.com/88.php check that info on winny, search a little more

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Winny will not cut your body fat, only a clean diet/cardio will do so. http://www.steroid.com/88.php check that info on winny, search a little more
    i realize that. thats why i am on a 2k calorie diet,30g fat,200g carbs and cardio 6 days a week 900+ calories/60 minutes. I am still leaner and stronger than before I was taking winny. I realize now winny may not have been the ideal cycle alone but whats done is done. i know didnt hurt me any but it may not have helped me as much as using another aas the 1st time.

Awesome! Well that's the whole part of learning. Now that you have more tools, use them to your advantage and you'll be on your way. Good luck!

MrDezel is offline Banned
    If you eat right and train hard you will be fine.

Test E will be great for a next cycle. Keeping it simple is always best for your first few cycles.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    On a side note winny isn't used for weight lose but rather to harden up people who already have a very low body fat percentage. It does give you descent strength geains from my experience however.

Thread Information