magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

how long does evo take?

i've seen evo mentioned on here before im just curious how long it takes to fund your account from the time you send it till it's ready to be used. I know many send it out with a tracker but i was unable to get ne time off to make it to the post office so i had to send it regular. I think i sent it out like last friday so i figure it should be there soon, am i correct in thinking this?
    thanks magic

detroit is offline Banned
    I sent mine standard mail with a 37cent stamp, took about 5 days to see the funds from the day i mailed it.

If its not in there tomorrow then there is a chance that they are sending it back to you. Happened to me the first time, i put to much info on the Money Order.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    I sent mine standard mail with a 37cent stamp, took about 5 days to see the funds from the day i mailed it.

If its not in there tomorrow then there is a chance that they are sending it back to you. Happened to me the first time, i put to much info on the Money Order.
    lets hope its in.. i didn;t put nething on the money order cept the name of the place and i think i had to sign it.. other then that i just used the form they have on there site

Thread Information