scrumhalf09 is offline Junior Member

Severe Cramping w/ Clenbuterol

I just started my second phase of clenbuterol . I felt no cramping in the first cycle but at the immediate onset of my second cycle I have been getting cramps everywhere, even while not exercising. I am even getting them in my neck and my hands. I am drinking about 1-2 gallons of water a day, supplementing potassium, and taking taurine but I am still getting such bad cramps that I couldn't lift yesterday. Does anybody have any remedies that they could offer. I still want to take it but I can't get cramps all day long.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    how much taurine are you taking? that is alot of water, so that is not where the problem lays. i had cramping in my cheeks when i smiled really bad when taking clen for my second time. weird huh?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You should take 500 potassium ED and 5 grams of taurine ED, along with at least a gallon of water you should be cramp-free.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    My lats and feet used to cramp up while swimming. Trying supplementing with magnesium aswell.

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    You should take 500 potassium ED and 5 grams of taurine ED, along with at least a gallon of water you should be cramp-free.
    It worked for me. No more cramps.

Thread Information