Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    fullcontact72's Avatar
    fullcontact72 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3

    Ibe Liq Clen Question...

    I just recieved there Clen its 125MCG/60ML. How do you dose this stuff? Per drop? What would that equal out too?? Anyone using this stuff dosing by the dropper??
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    TheChosenOne's Avatar
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by fullcontact72
    I just recieved there Clen its 125MCG/60ML. How do you dose this stuff? Per drop? What would that equal out too?? Anyone using this stuff dosing by the dropper??
    Thanks.
    use a syringe. far more accurate.

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    use a syringe. far more accurate.
    a slin pin to be exact

  4. #4
    Swellin Guest
    Do what these two goons said. Divide the mcg you want to run by the total mcg (125). Then, you will know how many cc (it should be a decimal) of the clen to run in your slin pin.

  5. #5
    TheChosenOne's Avatar
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    2,311
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    a slin pin to be exact
    wow now thats really being anal about your dosing. I guess it would be far more accurate than a 3cc syringe, but if you are using 1ml a day all at one time (like I do) then it is about as accurate as I care to ever get with clen . I never thought of using a slin syringe though DB

  6. #6
    Swellin Guest
    I hear ya TC1, buit this guy doesn't yet have a clue of how to run it, so he damm well better not run a cc!

  7. #7
    Antwan's Avatar
    Antwan is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    175
    The clen I use is 1000mcg/ml so you really need a slin pin for measuring. They actually send you one with the clen.

  8. #8
    somedude247's Avatar
    somedude247 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I hear ya TC1, buit this guy doesn't yet have a clue of how to run it, so he damm well better not run a cc!


    So, if then clen is 125 MCG (this is per ml ??) , then 1 ml per day is too much? help me out her bro, I cannot quite understand this....

  9. #9
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    So, if then clen is 125 MCG (this is per ml ??) , then 1 ml per day is too much? help me out her bro, I cannot quite understand this....
    Swellin is saying,you just don't want to start out at 125mcgs=1 ml...that can be a very dangerous first dose..you need to ramp up the doseage during the course of 5 days or so.

  10. #10
    Swellin Guest
    Some folks don't even need to go that high to get results. It was my third time using it before I went to 100mcg. I didn't hit that number until the fourth day. You need to monitor your body temp to determine how much you need. You are trying to get a 1 degree raise in temp.

    I suggest you follow this link for a ton of info on clen . Once you have read it, you might have a couple of questions...so come back and ask them. This is one hell of an informative post on clen.

    Clenbuterol handbook

  11. #11
    somedude247's Avatar
    somedude247 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    902
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Some folks don't even need to go that high to get results. It was my third time using it before I went to 100mcg. I didn't hit that number until the fourth day. You need to monitor your body temp to determine how much you need. You are trying to get a 1 degree raise in temp.

    I suggest you follow this link for a ton of info on clen . Once you have read it, you might have a couple of questions...so come back and ask them. This is one hell of an informative post on clen.

    Clenbuterol handbook

    thanks bro !!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •