hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member

Are gains TOO obvious

Hey guys,

I'm sorta looking to not make too obvious of a gain. I have been working out seriously (paying attention to diet nutrition suppliments proper form etc) for a about a year with moderate results. If I gain 25 lbs in a month anyone I know will automatically assume the worst (not that I give a crap but my girlfriend has threatened me not to do this stuff)

So, is it possible to do a cycle where the gains are modest in the range of like 10-15 lbs in 4 - 6 weeks? Should I just stick with my wimpy pro-hormones?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro not to sound like a wise guy you really should wait. You have only a year ivested into really paying attention, stick around learn all you can then lets talk.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Bro not to sound like a wise guy you really should wait. You have only a year ivested into really paying attention, stick around learn all you can then lets talk.
    Totally agree. PLUS, there is NO WAY that you are going to gain 25lbs in a month, and FYI, cycles are longer than 6 weeks too. Wait, hang around here, and do your research. But welcome aboard

fabry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    Hey guys,

I'm sorta looking to not make too obvious of a gain. I have been working out seriously (paying attention to diet nutrition suppliments proper form etc) for a about a year with moderate results. If I gain 25 lbs in a month anyone I know will automatically assume the worst (not that I give a crap but my girlfriend has threatened me not to do this stuff)

So, is it possible to do a cycle where the gains are modest in the range of like 10-15 lbs in 4 - 6 weeks? Should I just stick with my wimpy pro-hormones?
    u call modest 15lbs in 4-6 wks? lol

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Haven't yall heard about the new magic pill, you should most of us use it...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    15lbs in 4-6wks, ****

i can do 15lbs a day, im using the magic pill kronik's talking about

ha OK criticism accepted, I have been hanging around these forums and others for a few months and most people report about a 20 lb gain on a serious 1st cycle. I am doing my research beleive me, always asking questions, Im not rushing ANYTHING. I got a decent gain from SAN 1-test product on a 5 week cycle, 5 lbs added, I figured something REALLY potent would blow that strait the crap out of the water.

thanks for the replies

ha OK criticism accepted, I have been hanging around these forums and others for a few months and most people report about a 20 lb gain on a serious 1st cycle. I am doing my research beleive me, always asking questions, Im not rushing ANYTHING. I got a decent gain from SAN 1-test product on a 5 week cycle, 5 lbs added, I figured something REALLY potent would blow that strait the crap out of the water.

thanks for the replies
    This is true but they are talking about 10-12 week cycles minimum...

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    15lbs in 4-6wks, ****

i can do 15lbs a day, im using the magic pill kronik's talking about
    Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

thanks for the replies

most of the 5 lbs. was prob bloat

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know man. I'm not advocating AAS use for you, but I think you could reasonably expect to make a 12- 15 pd gain during a 4-5 week tren cycle.

It was actually good muscle not bloating. Im off cycle now 3 days posting with a tribulous like product and have not lost it YET. I am also supplimenting with MRI No2

I bust my ass in the gym Im not looking for an easy fix I know that especially when juicing you need to work double hard.
    Last edited by hardgainer1; 07-07-2004 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I don't know man. I'm not advocating AAS use for you, but I think you could reasonably expect to make a 12- 15 pd gain during a 4-5 week tren cycle.
    With half being water retention and the rest being unkeepable....

I've never retained water from tren . Gains are also pretty easy to maintain. At least they were in my case. You could probably make the same gains with M1T / Creatine and keep it legal and painless.

Honestly though, I would just bump up the calories by 400-500 a day, lift hard, sleep well.

I have heard mixed reviews about the M1t. 20 mg a day for 4 weeks is supposed to have crazy results for a legal substance. Other people complain of too many side effects bu I have a feeling its mostly teenagers getting advanced acne

Britguy is offline Banned
    ive put on 22lbs on my current cycle and after a two week holiday everyone at work has commented on how i look a lot "bigger" the funny thing is that before this two week break id put on 15lbs and only a few commented, when people are around you all the time its harder to judge, some people i haven't seen in ages have nearly fallen over, ive gone from 150lbs to 195lbs in just over a year

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    ive put on 22lbs on my current cycle and after a two week holiday everyone at work has commented on how i look a lot "bigger" the funny thing is that before this two week break id put on 15lbs and only a few commented, when people are around you all the time its harder to judge, some people i haven't seen in ages have nearly fallen over, ive gone from 150lbs to 195lbs in just over a year
    Awesome bro...... I am on the SAME path

hardgainer: I just started M1T today. I have a journal going, so you can follow it for the next 4 weeks if you wish.

Britguy: What did your most current cycle consist of? You made a good point though, it's hard to tell that someone has changed drastically when you are around them on a regular basis.

Where is it going to be posted?

bluntz48 is offline New Member
    I gained 15lbs in 1 week on my first cycle of sust and deca ...sure most of it was prolly water but hell i got huge and now wear my nasty stretch marks like a warrior's scars!

It's in the "members cycle results" area

Stealthy is offline Junior Member
    From working out naturally for 6 years, I too had the same concern. But if people know your working out hard, they assume your gains are comming from that.

I am in my 4th week of a deca only cycle(yea I know), and have not put on any weight....but I do look bigger, which is my ultimate goal.

Thumbs up

i used 400mg of Iranian test E and 300mg of Deca Norma (both water bloaters) as i like to call them, i stuck 5 weeks of winstrol stanabols at 50mg ED at the end, seemed to harden me up, the major factor i think was that i had a 4 month gap between my previous cycle, i think recovery well is very beneficial however we all react different, its just that on this combination i gained as much as i did on my very first cycle.

1-10 deca
    1-11 test e
    8-13 winny
    pct

next up....
    1-15 test prop
    1-12 eq
    9-15 either winny or tren (would like to try, don't know if im ready)

bubbathegut is offline Member
    just buy some bigger shirts and jeans

Talking

with no disrespect but i like my clothes and good makes, eg, Lacoste, Paul & Shark ETC to buy a new wardrobe of these ****ers would set me back a bit!! LoL! even tho im into training im not into wearing Lycra tops and the like just yet! in fact i get embarassed if someone tells me im looking bigger or i look well, i think its a confidence problem

IronAdam is offline Member
    Next time flex for them. Have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    with no disrespect but i like my clothes and good makes, eg, Lacoste, Paul & Shark ETC to buy a new wardrobe of these ****ers would set me back a bit!! LoL! even tho im into training im not into wearing Lycra tops and the like just yet! in fact i get embarassed if someone tells me im looking bigger or i look well, i think its a confidence problem
    Isnt that the POINT somewhat? I love having to go new clothes because I have outgrown my "smaller" ones

Thread Information