BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member

tren/fina cough experiences

tren /fina cough experiences, please share if you have had it.

been running tren100mg and prop100mg ED, into 4th week now, not sure if my cough was from cathing it from my girlfriend or tren. some bros say it only happens right after inj, however, is it something that lingers around while on cycle?? any input

thanx bros
    -Biggie

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe if you inject into a vein, cause coughing in some

MachZ is offline Member
    I've only had it sometimes after injecting in my right quad. Happens right away and lasts for 5mins or so then gone.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    interesting, thanx for your replies bros. i inj once in my delt, and started coughing like a mofo as soon as i pulled out. but then, i was still coughing from my old lady, so i guess i still have remnants of the cough. however, i have read on some posts from bros that their cough lingers until completion of their cycle????

-Biggie

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I get the cough right after injecting in my glute. Cough for a minute non-stop.. When I do it in my delt i don't get it, weird..

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I just finished a 10 week Prop/Tren cycle, I was taking the injections EOD. I did over 40 injections of Tren and 99% of the time no cough. However there were 2 or 3 occasions where immeadiately after an injection, I coughed so hard I though my lungs would bleed.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I've gotten it a few times. Right after I inject and doesn't last for more then a few minutes.

I'm going to take this opportunity to rename fina cough and call it acetate cough.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'm going to take this opportunity to rename fina cough and call it acetate cough.
    Thats a good idea as I have never had this cough with anything other than tren ace. The thing is you can feel it hitting your lungs and sorta taste it too right before it happens.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I only get it when injection into my delt, I most of the time I can feel it coming on, then I slow up the injection.
    But man its suxs when it hits. I cough my brains out for a few minutes

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What I'd like to know is why does it specifically make you cough and other AS compounds don't?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    What I'd like to know is why does it specifically make you cough and other AS compounds don't?

as would i

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    The acetate ester. The tren itself is esterified at injection, so it's inert, for all intents and purposes. The acetate ester is what's causing the acute and immediate reactions. You won't get it with tren E, but you will with boldenone acetate.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The acetate ester. The tren itself is esterified at injection, so it's inert, for all intents and purposes. The acetate ester is what's causing the acute and immediate reactions. You won't get it with tren E, but you will with boldenone acetate.
    Interesting...I have never heard this before...Thanks Einstein!

biohazard570 is offline New Member
    into my 4th week with tren and prop and i get that cough alot. I just got over that nasty flu like sickness recently but i'm still coughing like mad. it's really annoying when you are lifting and you start hacking. I just started using an asthma inhaler and it seems to bring the cough down considerably.

Juicestra55 is offline New Member
    biggie, i run exactly the same stuff in the exact same dosages as you. I rarely expierence any type of cough at all and i hit my delts and quads. If i do get any type of sensation i taste that metal like taste in my mouth for a bit and get this feeling like im going to cough a bit but rarely do and it goes away real quick. I belive that you get the cough from the dilutes in the fina and it only occurs if you nick a vein. its not been an issue at all for me though. hope that helps. how do you like that stack so far.... i love it for strength and hardness... you cant beat it.

Thread Information