Dumb Water retention question (Sorry Bros)

I was wondering whether cardio has any effect on water retention. Can it reduce it. For example does less fat allow you to hold less water?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    nope

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    nope, its all to do with the estrogen, anti e-'s can help

Yeah, I thought so, thanks bros

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    nope, its all to do with the estrogen, anti e-'s can help
    are you sure that cardio doesnt help with water ret.? i have always heard different.. but i could be wrong. it wouldnt be the first time thats for sure.. so ill bump this one for more info.. peace fellas.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    are you sure that cardio doesnt help with water ret.? i have always heard different.. but i could be wrong. it wouldnt be the first time thats for sure.. so ill bump this one for more info.. peace fellas.
    I've read an article about low carb dieting while one juice. You carb up once every 10 days or so, then go back to the low carb diet and so on...Heard it works pretty good. Maybe I'll give it a try next summer with a heavy test base summer cycle.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I've read an article about low carb dieting while one juice. You carb up once every 10 days or so, then go back to the low carb diet and so on...Heard it works pretty good. Maybe I'll give it a try next summer with a heavy test base summer cycle.

Need carbs for the body to recover after workouts and to fuel energy before workouts. My opinion, low carb diets are horrible, unless ur shedding bodyfat on purpose. But to build muscle while on one, your results will blow.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Need carbs for the body to recover after workouts and to fuel energy before workouts. My opinion, low carb diets are horrible, unless ur shedding bodyfat on purpose. But to build muscle while on one, your results will blow.
    Sorry, I didn't mean "low carb diet". I meant moderate carb diet 150-175g. ed. yeah the body needs carbs, but if you like to keep some definition when you're on I'm just saying that there's options to try out. Who knows, maybe he only needs to watch his carb intake. Carbs attract water, estrogen causes water retention and you just had 700g carbs today...IMO, there might be a chance that some of the carbs you're eating are helping you retain some of that water. All I'm saying is that there are options.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Yes it can, just not estrogen/progesterone induced water retention. Also, the whole diuretic effect of cardio is short lived.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Agreed.

Thread Information