Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

how much does clen affect a cycle?

Im curious if i added clen too my eg/sust 200mg and 250mg a week along with eating really clean and doing cardio with 3-5 times a week in the am on an empty stomach .. i just want to limit access fat and try to stay a lil lean .. thanks bros

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are you looking to get out of the cycle........ if you are looking to cut and by the amount and the time you're doing cardio it looks that way. The clen will help speed your metabolism a little more.

Clen isn't a supper drug and if you were not doing all that cardio. eatting clean, and taking the clen........ You would not see much if anything from the clen.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Another thing.......... The cycle is not laid out well........ The EQ is way too low you will never see results from it....... and you know the SUS should be ran EOD..... and at the amount you're running you just using enough to shut yourself down.

What's your cycle history, age, weight................

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Just throw it in with your current cycle if you are trying to drop bf. Personally, I like to use it pct. With such a low dosage, I would like to know what type of gains you get at the end of your cycle. When I first started I used low doses(250-500mg/week) of sustanon with some decent results, but nothing extraordinary.

Thread Information