nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Injection Question

Using a 23 gauge 1" needle how long should it take me to inject 1 cc of gear. Not including aspirating, just the injection.

mass junkie is offline banned
    60-90 seconds

nsa
    Thanks, im glad i asked cuz i probably would have done it in 20-30 seconds. Im sure you can tell i have not used gear ever.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    60-90 seconds
    That long ........... I need to SLOW DOWN then. I am in and out in like, not including aspirating, in 30-40 secs for 1ml.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I like to inject it slowly.

whats the rush? Enjoy the moment

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    whats the rush? Enjoy the moment
    How did I guess that was how you would feel? LOL. I just shake too much and the darn pin is everywhere. I just like to get in and get out.

nsa
    Im thinking im gonna be nervous as h3ll for my first few injections. I am debating on whther to go glute or quad. I might go quad because its easier and that should mean less possible problems. What do you guys think, glutes or quads for self-injection?

you'll have more control of a quad shot..which at this point for you is very important... in a couple of weeks when you feel more confident you may find yourself wanting to try different injection sites good luck

nsa
    Yeah, thats what i was thinking. Thanks alot mass.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Im thinking im gonna be nervous as h3ll for my first few injections. I am debating on whther to go glute or quad. I might go quad because its easier and that should mean less possible problems. What do you guys think, glutes or quads for self-injection?
    Ok for me, and I am on my first cycle as well, glutes are less painful, but harder to reach and harder to aspirate . Your quads are much easier to hit and all. Plus, there are 3 spots so you could ideally go left, right, left, right, left, right only 1x each. Depending on the amount of shots per week too. Also you could use delts too. They are nice and easy and quick also

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey nsa, id say quad mate, im currently doing quads with my test e, doesnt hurt at all and as others said, u got more control

i was using 25g and it took freaking ages to inject lol

Juicestra55 is offline New Member
    while were on the inject subject ive been beating the hell out of delts and quads for a while, im to the point where i cant hit the quad without getting a nice lump and a bruise no matter where i stick it. I was wondering if i can go with a glute since i havent hit there ever before but im only using 21g one inchers, is that long enough to effectively hit the arse or what!! PS my delts hold up fine it seems. im going 2cc a shot with a tren prope combo

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    il be doing 3 cc shot consisting of test e/eq this ok?

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Using a 23 gauge 1" needle how long should it take me to inject 1 cc of gear. Not including aspirating, just the injection.
    Just let your muscle tell you how quickly to inject, you will feel uncomfortable if you are doing it to quickly. This works for me but listen to these other guys cos they know there sh*t

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Try your rear delt....I find that easier than quad...but I do about 30-40 secs/CC

Juicestra55 is offline New Member
    spoon, if your going 3 cc id stick with your delt, quad, or glute, I highly doubt any of the smaller sites could handle that much gear at once. dont see any problem with your mix though. ive never gone 3 at a time personally but i hit 2 a day alternating my opposite quads and delts. im still leary of my glute with a one inch pin.... dont know if i can get deep enough

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    what happens if you inject to fast?

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicestra55
    while were on the inject subject ive been beating the hell out of delts and quads for a while, im to the point where i cant hit the quad without getting a nice lump and a bruise no matter where i stick it. I was wondering if i can go with a glute since i havent hit there ever before but im only using 21g one inchers, is that long enough to effectively hit the arse or what!! PS my delts hold up fine it seems. im going 2cc a shot with a tren prope combo
    Use 1.5" pin for the a$$, always.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    The muscle could just contract really hard. That has scared people before and caused them to break the needle off in them. Its just better to go slow.

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    Also, you may get a knot, swelling, bruise, etc. Just take your time and iinject slowly.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends if you're shooting something thick like Pharmacia's cypionate or thin like Nordic's propionate .

Generally it should take about 15-30 seconds to inject 1ml from the moment you start to push down on the plunger (after you've aspirated). I used to push the syringe plunger in slowly. Now I do it quickly (1ml in about 10 seconds). I haven't had any problems from injecting quickly.

Thread Information