fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

PCT/Clomid and acne

Are you more prone to acne during pct or from clomid? I have experienced a few big zits under my skin on my face.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Are you more prone to acne during pct or from clomid? I have experienced a few big zits under my skin on my face.
    your more prone during a cycle! depends on what you are on too

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    I think you're more prone to it during PCT cos your natural test levels are kicking back in and all the hormones in your body are screwed up - just like when you're a teenager.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    definitly durin pct. its bad during the cycle but gets kinda ridiculous for me after pct. try some b-5. i've never used it but heard it works wonders for acne

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    b5, and zinc work well, a soap with atleast 2% salicylic acid (however u spell it), and anything with benzol peroxide.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    I think its worse during PCT Cause I'm gettin Zits all over not just on my face. But I got some B5 yesterday i'll see how good it works then.

beefydragon is offline Member
    i didn't breakout at all during my first cycle. but during PCT my chest started to break out really bad... and these zits are stubborn, can't really squeeze it or anything... really annoying... yeah, b5, zinc, will do some help.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh, so it is a form of acne on my chest..............they are really weird, just like bumps but they dont turn red or have puss in them..........but yea, pct caused my back and shoulders to go nuts, during cycle i had no problems, but everyone is different.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Normally I would say wrong forum there is a PCT forum but it is true, if you post something there it may not get answered for a week.

I heard of people never getting acne from AAS's then then use Clomid and breakout.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    see i break out bad when on juice, like this last cycle i was running sus twice a week and prop at 100mg eod, and it got bad on my chest and back, i started takin b5 and it helped some, i got like 10 more days til i start clomid PCT, but every time i have used clomid it has been about the same and then after PCT it goes away of course, but im acne prone anyways. im seriously thinking about accutane

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Thanks bros. I just got a prescription for Benzaclin and differin gel. I'll let you know if this stuff works.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some b-5 as well. I loaded on 10g. ed for a week then take a maintenance dose of 3-5g. ed. I've taken accutane before when I was younger, and I must say that b-5 is very comparable to accutane. Benzaclina and differin gel will work too, but I'd encourage you to use the b-5 too.

Thread Information