gerry619 is offline New Member

2nd week? can i still add some more juice?

friend from the gym and i talked. he uses juice, and i just started on my first cycle. I explained to him the research I had done, and the length of time I had thought about doing it before I took the plunge. Anyhow, i explained to him that what I want is to gain lean muscle mass as I am a fairly small guy, 5'9" and 170 with very little muscle definition, yet not fat. Being heavy is important in my line of work as I often have to resort to brute strength to ensure I make it home OK. So far, I have managed; god to thank.

anyhow, i explained i was on week two, going on three, of a test 400 and deca 300 cycle for 10 weeks at 1 cc of each / week. however, he quickly put me down and told me that even if I were to gain anything on this cycle, i would lose it fast as deca tends to have that affect. this is not what I had heard, yet I let him continue. He told my, get on some d-bol for the rest of your cycle. he didn't specify dosage, and I didn;t ask as I thought he was BSing me. But it's got me thinking. Can I still throw in some ol' d-bol? after all, 2nd week and other than a self-motivated push in the gym, i don;t feel any different. I'm up for my shot in two days...

any suggestions???????

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah you can throw in DBol for 4 weeks at 30-40mg ED to kickstart your cycle... just to put on some weight and strength before the test kicks in.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gerry619
    friend from the gym and i talked. he uses juice, and i just started on my first cycle. I explained to him the research I had done, and the length of time I had thought about doing it before I took the plunge. Anyhow, i explained to him that what I want is to gain lean muscle mass as I am a fairly small guy, 5'9" and 170 with very little muscle definition, yet not fat. Being heavy is important in my line of work as I often have to resort to brute strength to ensure I make it home OK. So far, I have managed; god to thank.

anyhow, i explained i was on week two, going on three, of a test 400 and deca 300 cycle for 10 weeks at 1 cc of each / week. however, he quickly put me down and told me that even if I were to gain anything on this cycle, i would lose it fast as deca tends to have that affect. this is not what I had heard, yet I let him continue. He told my, get on some d-bol for the rest of your cycle. he didn't specify dosage, and I didn;t ask as I thought he was BSing me. But it's got me thinking. Can I still throw in some ol' d-bol? after all, 2nd week and other than a self-motivated push in the gym, i don;t feel any different. I'm up for my shot in two days...

any suggestions???????
    With proper pct you will keep most of your gains.
    Run 30-40mg d-bol ed for 1st 4 weeks of your cycle, this will jumpstart your cycle. Iwould run the test 12 weeks, pct 2 weeks after last injection. Are you running nolva during your cycle? Keep reading, good luck.

yeah, i'm running nolva at 10 mg a day

so i can just throw in the dbol this week, my 3 rd week on test and deca at 30-40mg ED for, let's say 4 weeks...or the duration of the cycle...

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    No definately NOT the duration bro, you will kill your liver. Run the test to 12 weeks, the deca to 10 weeks, add the dbol for 4 weeks NOW, and I would add some l-dex at .25mg ED to help with water retention.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd also take 200mg B-6 ed throughout and PCT to help combat progestin induced gyno.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    This is your first cycle, correct, leave the dbol out...

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    This is your first cycle, correct, leave the dbol out...
    yeah i would have to agree with Kronik on this one. definatly leave the dbol out.

Thread Information