dogsofwar is offline Member

List of steriods from Mexico

Does anyone have a comphrehensive list of steroids that can be purchased in Mexico (injectables and orals)?
    Thanks in advance!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    probably most any compound you would ever consider using in some shape or form. you can get pretty much whatever you'd need

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    do some research

I have researched and I go to Mexico all the time. I have found a few. It would be helpful to those who are new at this and for future interested parties. Again, if anyone has a comphreshensive list, it would be helpful.

In conjunction with the above note, it would be interesting and helpfule to know the different names that the AS's are marketed under. Here are a few.
    Anavar = oxandrolona
    Dianobol = Metandiabol
    Halotestin = fluoxymesterona / Stenox

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    can you bargain for meds down there? never bought gear down there, i thought you couldn't baragin in the pharmacies, but maybe gear is diff?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    All they want is your money! Depending on where you go in Mexico. I went to Rosarito Beach and bartered at a pharmacy for some T400. He wanted $80 for the two, and I pulled out my American money and I said I'd give him $35, he said $40 and we had a deal. Word of advice though...Make sure you know what to look for when in Mexico because fakes and authentic gear look very closely the same. Good luck bro!

The gear is good quality and produced by reputable, well-known companies. I have had friends "test" it The cool thing is, you can walk right up to the counter and ask for it by name. You can't really bargain with them though. You can get 10 ml of test for under 50 bucks easily. Orals are really inexpensive. For example, a recent purchase was Halotestin . $4 bucks for a list of 20. This is on the boarder of Texas and Mexico. I am trying to find out what all the different names are for the different gear available in Mexico so next time that I am there, I know what to ask for.

worldknown is offline Banned
    yes bump i live right next to mexico very important that i know this?Thanks guys. What is the test name? lol

Bump...I live 5 hours away and do not want to make the critical mistake that most rookies do, by not knowing what they actually need. Comprede essay?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    qv, denkall, sydgroup

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    yes bump i live right next to mexico very important that i know this?Thanks guys. What is the test name? lol
    brouvel

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    just look up the steroid profiles on the homepage. Then you can take those companies that make that and find out what they call it. For example, Denkall, a MX pharm, calls their DBOL , Methandienona. You have to do this bro. It takes awhile I know but it is worth it when you get down there and 1) you dont get sold something you dont know what it is or you dont want it/need it, and 2) you know what to look for in fakes.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    they have every brand in every pharmacy

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    no doubt mex is cool but i love human grade gear better

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    You can't go wrong with the Sus redi-jects. I hear they can not be faked. I also hear they're easy to get down there. Anyone get these when they were down there ?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My friend came from there a few weeks ago and he said when you go there, all you see is pharmacys and chemists. and out the front they have big boards with steroids prices, etc. he said there u can get watever u want.

OK bro when you go down there, there are a TON of pharmacies EVERYWHERE. The thing about it is, because probably 60% of their business is Americans looking for sterooids, a lot of the egar is faked. They figure that you are nervous so you will just take what they give you and not even look at it closely until you are in america, or back at your hotel. Then if it is fake, what are you gonna go back and sey they sold you fake illegal drugs? They will just call the policia and arrest you. Also, watch out for narcs. These guys will sell you the gear, then call the policia on you and have your gear confiscated. They get tip money, and their gear back, and your out money and your gear. Bottom line, find a reputable location, like a reputable source and you will be ok. But just be careful. Good luck

Why would they arrest you for buying gear, isnt gear there legal? Sorry I am far from mexico and I am unaware of the laws there. I was under the impression that gear is legal to buy there, and if its legal then how can you get arrested? And I didnt think that legit paharmcies there would actually sell fake gear either. Is there a lot of that around? And also how can they confiscate the gear when the gear is legal there 2 purchase, hrmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Why would they arrest you for buying gear, isnt gear there legal? Sorry I am far from mexico and I am unaware of the laws there. I was under the impression that gear is legal to buy there, and if its legal then how can you get arrested? And I didnt think that legit paharmcies there would actually sell fake gear either. Is there a lot of that around? And also how can they confiscate the gear when the gear is legal there 2 purchase, hrmm.
    Its not legal without a script. The laws just arent strictly enforced but if a D***head federally wanted make some bribe money or have fun with a gringo from the states, youd be srewed. If ever go to a border town youll see that some pharmacies are just a hole in wall that is part of another little dirty shop that probably makes money selling fake soda. I didn't have a problem buying anything from pharmacies but some sure do look like a place to get bunk gear from.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    OK bro when you go down there, there are a TON of pharmacies EVERYWHERE. The thing about it is, because probably 60% of their business is Americans looking for sterooids, a lot of the egar is faked. They figure that you are nervous so you will just take what they give you and not even look at it closely until you are in america, or back at your hotel. Then if it is fake, what are you gonna go back and sey they sold you fake illegal drugs? They will just call the policia and arrest you. Also, watch out for narcs. These guys will sell you the gear, then call the policia on you and have your gear confiscated. They get tip money, and their gear back, and your out money and your gear. Bottom line, find a reputable location, like a reputable source and you will be ok. But just be careful. Good luck
    gear is legal in mex bro thats why alot of bodybuilders move to mex for a few months a year to train its illegal to leave mex with gear but not to buy or have in gear in mex

Hrmm so you have to have a script to get gear there? So thats just like anywhere else then. I thought you can just go to Mexico and buy it over da counter. When my frined was there he said there was big boards out the front of pharmacies with the list of all the steroids and prices u can just buy, no script needed. I dont think its really worth goin 2 Mexico if u need a script 2 get gear. Like I said I thought you can just buy it over the counter

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    gear is legal in mex bro thats why alot of bodybuilders move to mex for a few months a year to train its illegal to leave mex with gear but not to buy or have in gear in mex
    Thats absolutely NOT TRUE bro. In MX, gear is NOT legal without a script. The policia just dont enforce the laws that strictly. But if a federally wanted make some bribe money or have fun with a gringo from the states, youd be srewed.

Hrmm so you have to have a script to get gear there? So thats just like anywhere else then. I thought you can just go to Mexico and buy it over da counter. When my frined was there he said there was big boards out the front of pharmacies with the list of all the steroids and prices u can just buy, no script needed. I dont think its really worth goin 2 Mexico if u need a script 2 get gear. Like I said I thought you can just buy it over the counter
    You can bro, but without a script its still ILLEGAL. They just dont enforce the laws that strictly. Now if the policia wanted to make some quick money, then they basically grab you and you are screwed. Like I said, this doesnt happen that often but it does happen if you are not careful

And as far as fakes are concerned, TRUST me they fake it. If you are not careful and dont pay attention, you will end up in a hole-in-the-wall type of place and get some bunk gear. See everyone is trying to make a dollar down there so to them it doesnt matter if its fake or not. If you buy it then they are happy. But it does happen alot and a lot of people get screwed.

Ahh ok kool, well thanx for info bro. I think its good to know info such as this especially for people that are thinking about going there and dealing with gear. Thanx again bro

Ahh ok kool, well thanx for info bro. I think its good to know info such as this especially for people that are thinking about going there and dealing with gear. Thanx again bro
    N/P bro. Yeah I make it a point to know this about MX because I go often. I wanna make sure that I dont get in any trouble in MX. Also, my boy went down there blind and came back with 5 fakes, 2 QV Deac, 2 Ttokkyo Deca , and 1 Ttokkyo Winny because he didnt know. So you just have to be careful and pay attention.

He came back with it? As in back to the states with it? I wouldnt have the balls 2 cross da border with stuff like that on me. Some1 on here said that you can bring stuff back from MX but only up to a certain amount. For example 100 Dbols is fine (dats just an example). Is dat bull? What is the punnishment in MX these days anyways, if you are caught with gear? I suppose that all depends on how much you bring back hey.

He came back with it? As in back to the states with it? I wouldnt have the balls 2 cross da border with stuff like that on me. Some1 on here said that you can bring stuff back from MX but only up to a certain amount. For example 100 Dbols is fine (dats just an example). Is dat bull? What is the punnishment in MX these days anyways, if you are caught with gear? I suppose that all depends on how much you bring back hey.
    Yeah we do it all the time its actually no big deal bringing it back. I know what you are saying about bringing a certain amount back and all. Personally I dont think thats all there is to it. I could be wrong bro, but I personally am not gonna walk up to a customs agent and tell him I am declaring illegal drugs that I am bringing back with me. The punishment depends on how much you have, your past, if the guy wants to be a jerk, a lot of things. but none of what will happen is GOOD.

Ahh ok, well hope your carefull with doing **** like that bro. Anyways thanx for the great info, I am goin to bed, its 4am, im sleepy as, g`nite

worldknown is offline Banned
    how would you spot a fake?

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    how would you spot a fake?
    You have to know where you are going, and what you are getting when you go down there and research AHEAD of time. That way you can make sure you goto a legit place, and then to make sure you dont get sold craps.

Thread Information