Dmize9 is offline Associate Member

Significant Hairloss Due To AS

I see alot of posts regarding what gear poses the most risk of hairloss. I wanted to know if any bros out there have experienced any significant hairloss due to AS, and if so what they were running at the time?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    There's probably 100 posts about this if you search for them bro..

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    If you are predisposed to hair loss, then it will happen to you. If not, it is usually not a problem. If your father and grandfather (grandfather from mom and dads side) have their hair, you will be o.k. If they are bald or going bald, there is a good chance the gear will cause hair loss with you.

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Thats cool. I just wanted to know if anyone had experience firsthand. Because I always had a normal amount of hairloss when washing my hair, I could tell by the amount of hairs that I would see on my hands. But I'm midcycle right now, and I am noticing less hair loss when washing my hair.... I'm not trying to turn this into the beauty forum or anything, but I just found it strange.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    If you are predisposed to hair loss, then it will happen to you. If not, it is usually not a problem. If your father and grandfather (grandfather from mom and dads side) have their hair, you will be o.k. If they are bald or going bald, there is a good chance the gear will cause hair loss with you.
    Has nothing to do with your father...it comes from the X chromosome. Very common knowledge.

"This is inherited on the X chromosome and passed to male children only. Consequently, it is "given" to the male children by the mother. Looking at male forebears will give you a statistical likelihood. For example, if the mother's father is bald, 50% of the X genes will pass baldness and 50% of the male offspring will be bald. If the maternal grandmother's father was bald the risk rises to about 75%. And for each male in the maternal tree that is bald the risk rises. There may be chromosome marking available, but I am not aware of it. One can do chromosome marking within the family and predict whether the X in the child comes from the maternal father or mother."

Quote Originally Posted by Dmize9
    Thats cool. I just wanted to know if anyone had experience firsthand. Because I always had a normal amount of hairloss when washing my hair, I could tell by the amount of hairs that I would see on my hands. But I'm midcycle right now, and I am noticing less hair loss when washing my hair.... I'm not trying to turn this into the beauty forum or anything, but I just found it strange.
    I noticed thinning during my last cycle of test. I started on Proscar before this cycle. Little did I know that it can take months to start working. I have still seen some hairloss...but I think it is due to the fact that I tried some local anavar ...I think it was winny (DHT derivative therefore finasteride won't help).

John88Test is offline Member
    try Propecia man...

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I noticed thinning during my last cycle of test. I started on Proscar before this cycle. Little did I know that it can take months to start working. I have still seen some hairloss...but I think it is due to the fact that I tried some local anavar ...I think it was winny (DHT derivative therefore finasteride won't help).
    Quote Originally Posted by lfcdeke
    try Propecia man...

These responses are all too common on this board...

Sorry to hear about your possibly faked var, MBH. Have you tried using any topicals to help with any of your thinning? I am somewhat prone to hairloss and am using finasteride as well - even off cycle - but my thinning tends to be more towards my temples and not on my crown (where the finasteride usually does most of it's magic). I shampoo with Nioxin and I think it has helped a lot with my hairloss on my temples and front of my scalp. You ought to check it out sometime if you haven't already. For me an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, especially when I'm a young sexy man with my hairline in grave danger...

Quote Originally Posted by Matto20

These responses are all too common on this board...

Sorry to hear about your possibly faked var, MBH.
    It's all good. Nothing I can do now. I may be that the finasteride wasn't fully kicking before I started my last cycle.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Try to hold on to your hair for two more years, thats how long it will take for the safety research to be completed on using artificial hair donor, stem cell hair duplication, the coming of this new breakthrough in cosmetic surgery will break the prices of all current medications and cosmetic forumulas for hairloss, also dutasteride and a chzec made medicine called Fluridil will go generic making it very affordable to get pills that can block both DHT types and also significantly increase hair density.

Dont loose hope yet!!

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    Try to hold on to your hair for two more years, thats how long it will take for the safety research to be completed on using artificial hair donor, stem cell hair duplication, the coming of this new breakthrough in cosmetic surgery will break the prices of all current medications and cosmetic forumulas for hairloss, also dutasteride and a chzec made medicine called Fluridil will go generic making it very affordable to get pills that can block both DHT types and also significantly increase hair density.

Dont loose hope yet!!
    I hope you're right! And I can't wait til dutasteride becomes cheaper...

Thread Information