j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Working out with shot pains?????????

I have read a lot of threads on here talking about people getting painful swelling and aftermaths of their shots, but what happens when you work an area such as your delts or quads while they are in this shape? Does it worsen or take longer to heal and is it bad to do this before the infection or abcess has gone down?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont *rthink* its bad to do before the abcess has gone down, but more painfull for sure

as to the pain/swelling i try to avoid training the area i shoot on the day i shot it

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I like to workout the shot area right after, it justs seems to make things feel better the
    next day.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dending on how the shot went and what I shot will determine if I will work which ever muscle grop I injected into. When I didi T400 I was shooting 1/2ml EOD and sometimes my muscles would swell up a quarter inch or so.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    well first of all you quit being pusssy and cowboy the fukk up.. second, you just grin and bear it....IMO!!

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    well first of all you quit being pusssy and cowboy the fukk up.. second, you just grin and bear it....IMO!!

I act. shot my delt yesterday and worked shoulders....Hurts but you just have to do it. Shoulders are ok this morning (except for the constant nerve twitching in my shoulder).....

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey bro...

hey bro...

you might want to try heating up the needle with a lighter before using it to cut down on the risk of infection. that might make the shots hurt less. hehehe....

E.T.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey bro...

you might want to try heating up the needle with a lighter before using it to cut down on the risk of infection. that might make the shots hurt less. hehehe....

E.T.

ummm, i would not do this. the next time you go to the doctor, ask the nurse about heating the needle up with fire.

just use a new needle thats already sterile.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    hey bro...

E.T.
    OR, you can try using an alcohol swab--or even go further and take a quick shower!

willlem is offline Junior Member
    i believe we have all dealt with this particular strain.

IMO it can eventually produce some more scar tissue too. I dont let it interfere with my workout-program though.

Thread Information