Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Gearing up after botched cycle...flames welcome :)

Been on vacation for awhile, anyway last cycle was botched because of some bunk gear. Thinking of running....

1-12 Test E@ 500mg/Wk (Split 250mg injections)
    1-11 Tren E@500mg/Wk (Split 250mg injections)
    1-4 Dbol @50mg/Day
    8-12 Winstrol @50mg/Day

Now the question of the hour is, do you think it would be possible to drop BF provided I kept my diet in check? Normally I'd probably take prop/tren acetate combo, but i'm sick of stabbing myself everyday after the last prop cycle. Also if I chose to go that route do you think 500mg/500mg of Test E and Tren E is over kill? Possibly drop to 250mg?

and before I forget i've got Clomid/ Novla/ B-6, and L-dex on hand. Was thinking of running the l-dex through the cycle and switching to novla for PCT anti-E.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Been on vacation for awhile, anyway last cycle was botched because of some bunk gear. Thinking of running....

1-12 Test E@ 500mg/Wk (Split 250mg injections)
    1-11 Tren E@500mg/Wk (Split 250mg injections)
    1-4 Dbol @50mg/Day
    8-12 Winstrol @50mg/Day

Now the question of the hour is, do you think it would be possible to drop BF provided I kept my diet in check? Normally I'd probably take prop/tren acetate combo, but i'm sick of stabbing myself everyday after the last prop cycle. Also if I chose to go that route do you think 500mg/500mg of Test E and Tren E is over kill? Possibly drop to 250mg?

I cut on Test E, but I didnt use that high of a dose. Keep your diet it total check, and take some Idex with your cycle to keep the bloat down.

Nice, I know a few bros cut on E. Like I said should I drop the dosages to 250/250?

Nice, I know a few bros cut on E. Like I said should I drop the dosages to 250/250?

Thats what I was on. I was on 250 of Test E and 200 of EQ, with nolv and idex all through. My weight went from 195-210 but I cut my body fat from 20% to 14%. I was pleased with the results.

Most bros on here will tell you to take atleast 500mg but I had great results with those low doses.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey EastCoaster, nice gains 15lbs + -6% bf drop...very nice, how longd u run all that for?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey EastCoaster, nice gains 15lbs + -6% bf drop...very nice, how longd u run all that for?
    10 weeks.... I should have added that I also ran clen the last 2 weeks as well.

You sold me bro, gonna do 250/250. You think I should just junk the D-bol, sub the winnies for the first 4 weeks, and throw clen in at the end?

You sold me bro, gonna do 250/250. You think I should just junk the D-bol, sub the winnies for the first 4 weeks, and throw clen in at the end?

Depends. If you're going to use Test E like I did then front load with dbol for the first 4 weeks. Let me know how things worked out.

As for the clen ... Thats on you. Its some really potent stuff, the sides are no joke... felt like somebody was squeezing my head as hard as they could 24/7. The stuff does its job though... your body temp will rise and you'll burn fat doing anythingl Make sure you read the Clen handbook in the educational threads before attempting it. Lots to learn.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 07-10-2004 at 12:09 AM.

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

i'm a fan of higher dosages with test... especially if you've run one cycle before. unlike most other roids, liver and kidney toxicity with test is virtually non-existant... and remember you can cut with anything. diet and cardio determine how much bf you lose. if it were me i'd run 750 of test. you might look more bloated doing it but i think in the end when you piss of the salt and water you'll actually look more ripped. just my 2 cents...

not a big fan of clen , t3, or dnp either. it's easier and cheaper i think to just get on a treadmill.

E.T.

Would it matter that this is the first cycle of test E? Prop was fun but I got seriously sick of stabbing myself ED by week 6.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'd run the test 100mg a week higher than the tren .

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I'd run the test 100mg a week higher than the tren.
    Very good point. Tren as we know has a tendency to shut us down hard.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i'm a fan of higher dosages with test... especially if you've run one cycle before. unlike most other roids, liver and kidney toxicity with test is virtually non-existant... and remember you can cut with anything. diet and cardio determine how much bf you lose. if it were me i'd run 750 of test. you might look more bloated doing it but i think in the end when you piss of the salt and water you'll actually look more ripped. just my 2 cents...

not a big fan of clen , t3, or dnp either. it's easier and cheaper i think to just get on a treadmill.

E.T.
    I agree with ya about the higher test dose. I personally don't feel as..."amped" unless I'm taking at least 700mg of test enth or cyp. If I front load on prop I'll do 100mg ed for 4 weeks. Yeah, 700+mg of test will bloat you, but with a close eye on diet and using ldex and nolva, you should be okay. Keep us posted on your progress/results. Happy growin'!

Thread Information