peaker is offline Senior Member

2 months after cycle, the mental factor

been 2 months since my last shot, so i am almost done with PCT, running it for like 5 weeks make sure all systems are firing. i am yet to lose any weight but i have lost strength and **** i miss the pumps!

just wondering how you guys cope after a cycle, mentally i think i am ****en smaller than when i was on and i mean alot smaller although i havent lost a pound! i know it must be the "natural" test levels i have now that are giving me doubts. but i seriously see myself as much smaller, not as full, not as pumped, feel like a stick. is it safe to say i will keep the gains at this stage?

running test/winny cycle next up cant wait!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've been off PCT about a month longer than you and I can relate 100% to what you are saying. The scale did not move much but I lost 45 lbs on the bench and the pumps are def not the same But in the end I'm grateful for the extra 15 lbs of muscle I have that I didn't have before.

Good thing I'm only about a week out from starting my next cycle!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya dude try not to think about it negativly.. try to pump yourself for your next cycle that you have planned out, work towards those.. it doesnt help if you have a workout partner that helps to keep your head in there for you too.. thats how i made it through my pct...

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i couldnt tell if the test was kicking, i thought my **** was bunk, but **** i tell you that i miss those pumps, and i know exactly what to look foward to next cycle

just feels like i leave the gym now like i havent worked out!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    YEeah bro it sux. Just try to thnk about the weight that you did put on. Once your natural levels are resustained you will be fine and should get stronger. Until then, its more mental than not so try phyching yourself up beforehand next time, that should help. If you think you are smaller and weaker then when you get into the gym it will show that you are because you are not ready mentally. JMO

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Just suck it up and deal with it , because you will be in this situation after every cycle.
    Just hang in there bro

Thread Information