ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Delt shot with unsual pain???

Last night I shot 1ml of test prop into my right medial delt head. I've shot there plenty of times in the past. After the injection though, actually, during the injection I felt a pain that I hadn't felt before. It felt like...well, pain that almost would take your breath away when pushing in the needle. I'd stop for a sec, then slowly push the needle farther in. I used a 25g. 1". I aspirated and no blood came in, but when I pulled the needle out some blood came out too. This has happened before, so it didn't really concern me. Today my delt feels like there's a bit of a knot in it. Hurts like h*ll when I raise my arm or basically do anything with that arm. Has this happened to anyone else? Could I have knicked a nerve? The injection spot isin't red or hot, it just hurts. By the way, I've used prop before so I know what the pain should feel like, I've just never had this happen to me before and wanted to make sure I'm okay. Thanks...peace.

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah sounds like you are fine. as long as there is no swelling, redness, or knots then your on the safe side. if it hurts, well, as you already said, prop hurts...

mass junkie is offline banned
    if you knicked a nerve you would know instantly
    it probaly is just the prop...keep an eye on it you should be fine

How would I know if I knicked a nerve?

mass junkie is offline banned
    muscle would made a semi violent twitch you would know

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    It would kinda feel like u got electricuted...lol...a quick numbness pinch pain...ive had it happen few times before..

Yeah, that's what I felt! When I felt it I would stop pushing the needle in for a sec, then continue and it would happen again in about a sec or two. When I felt the pinch it would cause me to gasp a bit. I'll be okay though, right?

BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member
    yeh ull be fine..might be sensitive for a lil but thats all..

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMAN@
    yeh ull be fine..might be sensitive for a lil but thats all..
    Right on!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dude i think that feeling is just from the prop because i get that almost all the injections i do, but only from the prop.. its as if when im pushing the prop through it feels funny, then i stop for a second and go a little slower and it feels like that again in a couple seconds.. i hope thats all it is...

Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    dude i think that feeling is just from the prop because i get that almost all the injections i do, but only from the prop.. its as if when im pushing the prop through it feels funny, then i stop for a second and go a little slower and it feels like that again in a couple seconds.. i hope thats all it is...
    Yeah no joke! I'll keep a close eye on it, and pobably take some ibprofin or something that's an anti-inflammatory becaue it's flammin right now as we speek!! Oh well, it's the price we pay for the game we play! Bring the pain!!

Thread Information