SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Fighting & Steroids

What's up guys, I have been with the board for a few months mostly just reading. I have a Question and I have looked in the fighting forums but haven't found a specific answer. I just started freestyle fighting, My question is, I feel overtrained what could be a good steroid for me to throw in to help with my recovery. I am 5'11 199 and with about 14-15%bf. I want to get down to a shreded 185. I Do cardio, lift wieghts and grapple. I just started the routine but I have a good connection so I might take advantage of it. I currently do 2-3cc's of B12 a week to keep my immune system up. I was going to try to drop the wieght naturally but with so much exercise I want to keep the muscle loss to a minumum. I am just looking for something to allow me to handle the workload not neccesarily to get huge! I would appreciate any suggestion. I did 20 cc's of primo before and it had a good affect on me I was wondering if that would be a good avenue to take?Thank You!
    Last edited by SP1; 09-16-2004 at 10:34 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    What's up guys, I have been with the board for a few months mostly just reading. I have a Question and I have looked in the fighting forums but haven't found a specific answer. I just started freestyle fighting, My question is, I feel overtrained what could be a good steroid for me to throw in to help with my recovery. I am 5'11 199 and with about 14-15%bf. I want to get down to a shreded 185. I Do cardio, lift wieghts and grapple. I just started the routine but I have a good connection so I might take advantage of it. I currently do 2-3cc's of B12 a week to keep my immune system up. I was going to try to drop the wieght naturally but with so much exercise I want to keep the muscle loss to a minumum. I am just looking for something to allow me to handle the workload not neccesarily to get huge! I would appreciate any suggestion. Thank You!

sounds like you need to go to the diet forum bro! talk to swole and the rest of the guys there they can help you more than a drug will bro!

Soup is offline Associate Member
    if you are tired could be over training. 80% of the reason people are tired in the afternoon is due to dehydration, so drink plenty of water to, and get enough rest.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Talking I have been ther

I fight NHB as well. In order to train and compete at any level of NHB (as you know) you have to bust your ass 24/7 between resistance training, cardio and grappling. Your body is constantly being beaten down with no time to recover. As long as there are no drug tests at the level of competition you are at, check out cycles of Anavar and Andriol . Expensive but safe and effective. (so I hear) Do some research and check it out. Peace out

Thread Information