triple_ess is offline New Member

finoplex versus winistrol questions

so i'm thinking of doing a cycle of finoplex or winny but not sure which. my goal is to get a little bigger, but mainly get more cut. i'd never heard of finoplex till the other day when my friend told me about it, but i can't find any information about it online. i was wondering if you guys could tell me about it.

what's finoplex supposed to do exactly? will it help me get bigger and more cut? what kinda PCT do you need with it? what do you think would get me a better body, finoplex or winistrol? what will i retain more post-cycle? basically my goal is to really tone up and get shredded. i really want abs, but also wouldn't mind to gain a little more muscle mass, even though i am still pretty big.

any advice or tips you guys have would really be great.

--sss

kronik is offline Senior Member
    You need to do alot of reasearch bro...everything you suggested or thought of is wrong...

yeah i know, i really don't know about finoplex and can't find anything online

please tell me what is correct or can you point me to a site that has information about it....

thanks

--sss

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_ess
    yeah i know, i really don't know about finoplex and can't find anything online

please tell me what is correct or can you point me to a site that has information about it....

thanks

--sss
    research a test only cycle...tren is not for beginners

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    research a test only cycle...tren is not for beginners
    what is tren

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    what they are saying is your so called "finoplex" or tren short for trenbolone is NOT a beginer cycle. Sounds like you should do more training & diet first.

Thread Information