maximus193 is offline New Member

Post New intermediate cycle

Hi everybody!

Been reading this site for quite some time now.
    Wanted to educate myself a bit more before asking to much stupid questions!

I'm planning a new cycle (my 4th). I've been training for over a decade.

I was thinking of:
    Equipose 400mg: week 1-12
    Masteron 2 x 200mg: week 1-12
    Anavar 40mg ed: week 1-8
    Winstrol 50mg ed: week 9-14
    Nolvadex 10mg ed: week 1-15
    Clomid 100mg ed: week 13-15

I want to do a quality mass gaining cycle. The reason why I don't ad any test, is that I gain to much water and fat.
    On a previous cycle with 750mg test I gained 30pounds in 8 weeks. A lot of water and fat, but also a considerable amount of muscle. Kept about 20pounds of that cycle.

What do you guys think of this cycle? Any critique or opinions are much appreciated, as I have no idea what to expect from this cycle. First time for Masteron, Anavar and Equipose.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, You can use Test Prop. It has very little water retention. Or get yourself some L dex for bloating...NO CYCLE IS COMPLETE WITHOUT TEST

Yeah thanks but I treid it once. Made my ass hurt like hell. Same as with Sustanon !
    And, I really hate injecting. So with this cycle I only have to inject 3x pr week.

The other compounds also do not stop your own test production so much.

What do you think?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, You can use Test Prop. It has very little water retention. Or get yourself some L dex for bloating...NO CYCLE IS COMPLETE WITHOUT TEST
    You need test to keep Mr. Winky happy...fuk the pain I like to have sex during cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by maximus193
    Yeah thanks but I treid it once. Made my ass hurt like hell. Same as with Sustanon !
    And, I really hate injecting. So with this cycle I only have to inject 3x pr week.

The other compounds also do not stop your own test production so much.

What do you think?
    They will all shut you down to some extent...

Ok thanks, so how would you modify this cycle of mine??

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Yes, they shut you down just as much. And testosterone is the safest, most effective steroid out there......which is why people tell you to use it. You could throw out all those other compounds and only use testosterone, and you would have a very cost effective cycle, and it would probably be better than what you have as a planned cycle now.

Your shots hurting come from the high BA.....get some human grade or UG lab gear, or better yet, make your own. Then you won't have to deal with the shot pain as much.

You can use a long ester test and just shoot it once a week if you hate injecting that much........

Also, I think you should throw out the winny, and run the Avar at the end in place of it (instead of at the beginning).

Hi everybody!

Been reading this site for quite some time now.
    Wanted to educate myself a bit more before asking to much stupid questions!

I'm planning a new cycle (my 4th). I've been training for over a decade.

I was thinking of:
    Equipose 400mg: week 1-12
    Masteron 2 x 200mg: week 1-12
    Anavar 40mg ed: week 1-8
    Winstrol 50mg ed: week 9-14
    Nolvadex 10mg ed: week 1-15
    Clomid 100mg ed: week 13-15

I want to do a quality mass gaining cycle. The reason why I don't ad any test, is that I gain to much water and fat.
    On a previous cycle with 750mg test I gained 30pounds in 8 weeks. A lot of water and fat, but also a considerable amount of muscle. Kept about 20pounds of that cycle.

What do you guys think of this cycle? Any critique or opinions are much appreciated, as I have no idea what to expect from this cycle. First time for Masteron, Anavar and Equipose.
    I would leave the masteron out and add test e for weeks 1-13 at 500mg EW...IMO

Ok thanks UB.
    One of the reasons why I prefer not to use test, is that I gain to much water and fat on it.

Anavar at the start of the cycle was meant to kick start the cycle.

Swellin Guest
    If you gain too much water and fat on test...your diet is what needs changing. L-dex or femara coupled with nolva will control the bloat.

I would dump the masteron and the var and add test.

Diet is always spot on, which is needed as I gain fat fast. Eat 5-6 days a week clean and low carb. On a cycle I increase just a little carbs. Protein always 350-400gram each day.

Forgot to meantion that on week 13 I also wanted to start with clen to keep catabolic hormones in check.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Diet is always spot on, which is needed as I gain fat fast. Eat 5-6 days a week clean and low carb. On a cycle I increase just a little carbs. Protein always 350-400gram each day.

at your weight, shouldnt you be taking in about 520g of protien/day? heck i only weigh 155 and i take in 350g of protien a day.

520gram per day!?
    I never heard of anybody eating that much protein! Not even Coleman or Cutler eat that much!

Matto20 is offline Member
    How much weight are you trying to gain?

and no, you don't need 500 grams of protein per day!

Forgot to meantion that on week 13 I also wanted to start with clen to keep catabolic hormones in check.
    Clen IS catabolic. It does not possess any anabolic properties in humans. Don't use it during PCT.

Matto20 is offline Member
    How about -

Test 1-12 weeks
    EQ 1-12 weeks
    VAR 4-12 weeks

Anavar is the best compound you've listed as far as cutting is concerned. It can help shred abdominal and visceral fat better than any steroid other than probably fina. Equipose will help shred you up as well. The masteron and winny will almost be a waste and probably do nothing but give you more problems than gains towards your goals - I'd drop em - and who wants joint pain and hairloss anyway for that extra 0.4% of bodyfat lost? Any gains you'd get with the above cycle would be as lean and quality as possible. I dunno man, JMO. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Clen IS catabolic. It does not possess any anabolic properties in humans. Don't use it during PCT.
    I would not go as far to say that it is catabolic, but studies do not show any anti-catabolic properties in humans. Some studies so anti-catabolic porperties in lab anaimals, but the are given higher dosages than that recommended for humans. Just learned this the otherday when someone posted a few studies...

Allright; thanks Matto!

Well, even at the steroids profiles clenbuterol is listed as anti-catabolic. The description even says that one of it's uses is right after a cycle!

How confusing.....

The main page is a little out dated IMO, but good info is still there. I think its wrong about clen having anti-catabolic properties:

I'll post the studies again:
    The evidence points to clen not having anabolic properites....althouth its pretty inconclusive, its never been proven in humans to be anabolic.

Here are the studies on animals. These say clen has anabolic properties:
    Ricart-Firinga C, Stevens L, Canu MH, Nemirovskaya TL, Mounier Y. Effects of beta(2)-agonist clenbuterol on biochemical and contractile properties of unloaded soleus fibers of rat. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 2000 Mar; 278 (3) : C582-8

Hayes A, Williams DA. Long-term clenbuterol administration alters the isometric contractile properties of skeletal muscle from normal and dystrophin-deficient mdx mice. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol 1994 Oct; 21 (10) : 757-65

Maltin CA, Delday MI, Hay SM, Smith FG, Lobley GE, Reeds PJ. The effects of the anabolic agent, clenbuterol, on overloaded rat skeletal muscle. Biosci Rep 1987 feb; 7 (2) :143-9

Here is the study that was done on HUMANS, which says that clen is catabolic to fat and shows no anabolic properties:
    Human fat cell beta-adrenergic receptors : beta-agonist dependent lipolytic reponses and characterization of beta-adrenergic bindingsiteson human fat cell membranes with highly selective beta-1 agonists. J lipid Res 1988 May; 29 (5) : 587-601

Not to mention, animal studies used much higher dosses than humans could safely take:
    Prather ID, Brown DE, North P, Wilson JR. Clenbuterol : a substitute for anabolic steroids ? Med Sci Sports Exerc 1995 Aug; 27 (8) : 1118-21

So what does this mean? I don't know, its pretty inconclusive. The animal studies, although using very high dosses, support the idea of Clen having anabolic properties. But the human study does not. So my point is......don't count on clen being anabolic. I have never used it, perhaps those that have should input, but it has never been proven in humans that clen is anything but catabolic.

I honestly do believe that clen's catabolic properties that allow it to burn fat are catabolic to muscle as well. I think you will be fine to run PCT without it.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Fix Your Pct It Does Not Line Up And Get Some Test Broooooooooooo

How would you run my pct??

How would you run my pct??
    He wouldn't

Go to the PCT forum and read up there, you'll find all the info you need. Read the stickies too.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    He wouldn't

Go to the PCT forum and read up there, you'll find all the info you need. Read the stickies too.
    LOL GOOD ONE URBAN

WELL URBAN IS RIGHT
    BUT I WILL TELL YOU EQ STAYS ACTIVE FOR 3 WEEKS SO YOU START PCT 3 WEEKS AFTER LAST EQ SHOT LOOK UP THE PROFILES ON THE GEAR YOUR USING IT TELL HOW LONG EACH ONE STAYS ACTIVE IN YOUR SYSTEM

Thanks guys.

So, after I get back from my holiday I'll probably run this cycle:
    Test enanthate 1-12 weeks
    EQ 1-12 weeks
    VAR 6-15 weeks
    Nolva 1-19 weeks
    Clomid 16-19 weeks

Want to gain about 25 pounds, and keep 15-20. I hope so....

Any way, I'll let you know my results.
    Thanks again.

Last edited by kronik; 07-09-2004 at 02:00 PM.

Which means?????

Thread Information