jmiro is offline Associate Member

HELP me. Im too BIG!

Yes you heard me right. Im too big. I weigh in at 234 begun my cycle at 200lbs. 6 foot2, eight weeks ago. All I ever wanted was to lose my love handles and look nice and cut. Right now I look ridiculously huge. No im serious guys. I dont like it. I feel depressed and dont feel attractive to the opposite sex. a very important factor to me. granted i've lost a lot of body fat i am still not content. i have scheduled myself for liposuction next next week and hope that this procedure will take off all my gains and my fat. I dont know what I was thinking when I started this game, but now that its almost over I regret the whole experience. All my life I have been chubby until I was 18 when I hit the gym and went to a nutritionist. I lost 80lbs 280 to 200 in a little over a year. For the last three years I have been battling the remenants of my glutunous past, love handles, ab fat and some gyno. I thought a cycle or winny, deca , eq and fina would help but I guess I was wrong. I looked good with clothes on at the beginning of my cycle, my face and upper body was cut, now my whole body is too f$xking big, I guess I just want to vent. After spending so much cash and time looking into this. This is the best site on the net but it is definately not for me. What do you recommmend to lose the muscle safely? cut calories, dont worjk out as much, alot of cardio?
    PLease help.

flex321 is offline Member
    calm down man. You shouldnt wanna lose the muscle you should just wanna lose the fat. But Losing weight isnt my forta so someone else can give you advice. Just my opinion but If I was you I would try other things before lipo but heck its your body do what you want

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dude no to flame but it seems like you just want attention. And lipo whats with that?

Sir hugenstein is offline Junior Member
    Why dont you let us see a picture so we kinda have an idea what you dont like and maybe we can help ya.

senor_gato is offline Junior Member
    I smell B.S.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by senor_gato
    I smell B.S.
    I thought so myself. Just someone trying to be an ass, but when someone posts whatever it is I'll try to post a reply unless I dont have any advice or needed info

$uperman is offline Member
    geez.... hey man just have confidence and chill out bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro 234 ain't too big. Let's use the infamous bigkev for example. You're tellin me he can't pull ass looking like that???! Maybe if he was 260+ lbs of fat.

Bro, those 34 lbs you gained wre obviously not all muscle. . .but most of them are. How was your diet when on? If you wanted to stay lean. . .how the hell with a calorie restricted diet did you gain soo much fat, as you say you did. I'm just curious bro. . .because I just gained 33 myself...and trust me, it wasn't fat...so I don't know how yours with WAY MORE gear could be all fat. . . Anyway, you do what you want to be happy. . .lipo isn't the answer, but if you got the cash, why not just buy a motorcycle or a diamond ring for your girl?

NightOp is offline Member
    If you are serious about this, here is my advice...

forget the lipo, you don't need it, just diet down and don't workout... just do cardio instead, losing mass is like the easiest thing todo !!! get your body in a constant catabolic state and you will drop muscle and whatever fat you have...

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    jmiro!!

dont be too hasty with your decisions....sometimes people will put on some water weight and look puffy for a while. ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. At 6'2'' 234 lbs you should not be ridiculously big. Obvioulsy putting on 34lbs in 8 weeks you must have put on some fat aswell. Probably due to the increase in appetite. Either way what you need to do is get on a strict dieting regime. This lipo buisness is totally uncalled for. You DO NOT have any idea what your getting into . Again just relax....if your looking to drop a few lbs of water weight and feel better about yourself just drop your carbs down (~100g/day) for a few days and youll feel tighter and leaner to get you going.

let me make something clear to you.....DONT blam the gear....adjust your diet and dedication and i promise youll like your results!!!

gorilla

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    You need to look into this a little more. I don't even think that you are seeing this right, I think that what you call "too big" is actually "too fat" and "too watery". Both of those will go away with cardio. Don't give up weights, just do higher volume workouts with lighter weights, and gear up your cardio. Restrict carbs in your diet. If you do this right, you will start seeing results in two weeks, your water in the connective tissue under skin will go away, and the fat that you have will start to disappear.

Liposuction is not a good idea, since you are in general anesthesia, and that has it's risks (heart failure, pulmonary oedema, infection). Just be patient for a while and change your lifestyle, and get a little more informed.

Now, after typing all this, you better not be pulling our leg here, my friend.

V

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    At 6'2 234 your considering lipo. you got to be kidding me!

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    I have never done gear before but do these gains come over night!?! I mean do you live in a house with out mirrors or scales, and lift in a gym with out mirros or scales. Couldnt you see how big you were getting ahead of time and done something at that point in the cycle to stop it, or just stop the cycle?

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Screw the lipo and get a job at a dry cleaners plant. Make sure they have no A/C. And work overtime in the summer. I did this (for the $$, not for weight loss). I weighed in at 230 lbs before, 185 after. Can you say 45 lbs?? Just an idea...

BTW, this is a true story... I have pics (somewhere) to prove it.

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by gorilla
    jmiro!!

....sometimes people will put on some water weight and look puffy for a while.

gorilla
    I did my first cycle and thought I looked awsome! Finally, all the water went away and I only kept 8 of 14 pounds. I started at 168 and now I'm only 176 going into my second cycle. I look as skinny as I did when I started. I have a lot more work to do.

You're probably just bloated with H2O, it can look like fat. Is it your face and chest that looks the puffiest? Use some hydroxycut, it worked so well for me I'm pissed that I took it. I'm a skinny little f*ck like I was when I started. I did lose fat and gained some pounds though. I'm 5'10" with small bones, so I need another 25 pounds to look like I want to.

Give the water a chance to go away. Eat light and buy a jump rope.

Originally posted by OT8268
    I have never done gear before but do these gains come over night!?! I mean do you live in a house with out mirrors or scales, and lift in a gym with out mirros or scales. Couldnt you see how big you were getting ahead of time and done something at that point in the cycle to stop it, or just stop the cycle?
    Man, that water hit me all at once. It was my first cycle. You work so hard and then see all the water not knowing what it is and think that the gear worked overnight.

My friend (broette) used some test cream. Her thighs almost doubled overnight from water. It's a mutha. Like a chic on her menstral cycle, the water just comes. It's not his fault.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro whats up? First thing is to CALM THE HELL DOWN!!!!! No really just chill. Im not flaming you bro because I can feel your pain. I am 6'2" and now weigh in at 212 pounds. Seven months ago I was weighing 245 I lost down to 198. I stayed there for about 4 months now I am 212. I am carrying more body fat then I want to but hell i'm not freaking out. The first thing you should do is to watch your diet! Check out the diet section on this site and you will find some good info. Second be proud of your gains. Because where you want to loose there is someone else wishing they had it. Next step up the cardio and maybe start planning a cutting cycle (Maybe just an ECA stack) Then ask yourself "Am I doing this for me or for someone else?" Trust me bro if it is for someone else then this insn't the right business for you, The changes you make will only effect you. You say you wasted alot of money on your cycle. Bro, think about the lipo. Just because some Dr. sucks some fat from you doesn't mean it want come back. If you gain it back then you can say you wasted som $$$. The cycle you had you wasted no $$$ you just didn't use it right. What I mean is anytime you cycle you have to watch your diet. The way is see it is what I eat determines my results. If you eat Crap then guess what you get. Just chill stay focused and you will be fine. Bro, around here it is hard to get anything if I had that cycle I would be happy as hell. Stick around, read the workout and diet section of this site. That is what it is for.The guys and gals here are some of the best and I am sure anyone will be willing to help you just ask.
    LATER!!!!

Originally posted by senor_gato
    I smell B.S.
    Bro,

So you're 23 and started your cycle 2 weeks ago? Am I missing something from your profile and posts?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...fo&userid=1928

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...searchid=33634

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You gained (and kept) 34 lbs of muscle and you lost fat on top of that? Can you see why none of the guys believe you?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    man, i'd kill for 34 pounds!!! though if i gained that much in that time span now at my weight, I'd be hospitalized probably

just cool down for a couple weeks and see if the water leaves, do an eca stack and cardio everyday, but please reconsider taking away muscle before u loose a bit more fat.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    I don't see how you can go from 200-234 and feel like you are too big. I'm 6'1 and 230 and I sure as hell don't look too big and I'm like 12%. Unless you gaind 34 pounds of fat I can't understand. Like everyone said post a pic or maybe get help (mental). I'm not trying to flame but I'm serious. If you really feel that you are that fat at 6-2 and only 234 maybe you need to talk to a professional consuler...

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    hell im 6'2 275 with 16% b/f and i dont think im too big, and you say you gained 32 pounds with little b/f, i dont think so dude, neway if you did im proud of you but this is not the case,b/c on top of that you are complaining about the increased muscle,if you didnd't want to get ne bigger or have nemore muscle then you should have never juiced,

fever is offline Junior Member
    MY MUSCLES GOT REALLY BIG,AND I LOST A SHIT LOAD OF BODY FAT.SOMEONE HELP ME!

solid90062 is offline Member
    IF you are serious bro...dont worry chill out a bit...Take a deep breath...

You Dont need Lipo

Diet, Do your cardio, wait for the boat to go away, and you will lose some of the muscle anyway right? After that done, if you still llook too big for your taste.consider trying some T3...That eats away muscle and fat...but very careful with that stuff.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by fever
    MY MUSCLES GOT REALLY BIG,AND I LOST A SHIT LOAD OF BODY FAT.SOMEONE HELP ME!
    Sorry....but........

Thread Information