scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

9wks after last injection and sex drive is unbeleivable...

whats up bros,
    its been about 9 wks since my last injection and my sex drive is ****in unbeleivable. its like it just hit me this week. since i'm in my early 20's maybe i'm just startin to become fully recovered from my cycle. does this mean that its about time to hit up another cycle? i know time on= time off, but i got all the gear set and ready to go. and by the way i did a 12 weeker for my previous cycle. any opinions are appreciated

ST54

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    12 weeks on 12 weeks off dude.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Time on including PCT =Time off

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    my sex drive was back like crazy, 2 weeks after PCT.

daos is offline Associate Member
    well, everyone says time on=time off. i think people differ though. if you have been through PCT, and feel that your body is ready for another, then i see nothing wrong with it. its your body anywho...

i am going tio start my next cycle about a month after PCT, so thats about 6 weeks or half the time of my current cycle.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    well, everyone says time on=time off. i think people differ though. if you have been through PCT, and feel that your body is ready for another, then i see nothing wrong with it. its your body anywho...

i am going tio start my next cycle about a month after PCT, so thats about 6 weeks or half the time of my current cycle.
    i wish it could always be done like your plannin, but i remember you tellin me that you have medical reasons that actually may require you to be on to keep your muscles from going into atrophy. i feel my body is ready for another one but i fear the possibliity of doing permanent damage to my natural hormones with me being only in my 20's. thats a long time to be without natural sex hormones

Thread Information