Starvros is offline New Member

I need some help for a cycle to a friend of mine

Guys,

I´d like to ask ya if ya could help me out. A friend of mine was talking to me at the gym yesterday and he was intending to start a cycle of WINSTROL AND EQUIFORT. He wants to get more ripped and see if he grows up a little (I guess he will since he got twice of he was 1 year ago LOL). Hi stats are : 5'10" height, 172lbs, biceps 16,7 inches. He said he wants to reach 18"on biceps. WHat do ya guys suggest? I´m dumb when the subject is ROIDS so I´m here begging for some help to him (and even to me since it may be useful someday). So, what would be the correct dosages? He´s intending to make a cycle of 01 MONTH.

Thanks for now, I´d be glad if somebody replies me,

Starvros

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    how old is your "friend" (you)

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dude around here its straight shooting. Don't worry you wont get in trouble. We are here to help.

-g

MindBomb is offline Member
    You won't get in trouble unless you are 12...

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Help for a friend of mine! LOL

Thumbs down Bad

Sorry about my english. It´s not my mother language so I there are some mistakes once a while. From what I could see, ya guys are more interested in teasing or stuff like than in change experiences. I´m sorry about that. I´m a member in some sites who have foruns like this and I´ve asked the same question in all of them. I´ve got some nice answers. I´m sorry I cannot say the same from here. I came to ask ya guys that since I know there are great guys here, but by the way, there are some "shits" also. Sorry about the bad word.

Rodrigo

Well, to the guys who would be interested about helping me out. My friend is 20 years old. What do ya guys suggest to his cycle? Thanks for now,

Rodrigo

ptbyjason Guest
    Starvros go back and read your other post. I explained everything.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Starvros These guys are just messing around a little Bro. Just a little good natured fun. As far as your friend I say go 2 months and ad some test...... Is he wanting to bulk or cut mainly?

That´s ok guys. Thanks for explaining. I consider myself a good english writter but I know I suck sometimes LOL ...

Well Ron, his goal is mainly cut but he told me wants to get more size also, specially on his arms.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Really I think he should study around before he starts. There are alot of sides and other dangers involved in anabolic steroids and he should learn as much as he can about them. Also there are some great cutting cycles if you do a search. Here click on this link http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...der=descending . This stuff should help. Any thing else just ask

Thread Information