indecisive is offline New Member

Weight loss and m1t

I am currently trying to lose wiehgt and I work out almost everyday, alternating cardio and weight training. I am already using creatine and I was wondering if I could also use m1t without gaining fat??

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have heard good things about m1t. You will most not likely find the support you are looking for in this forum as it is about anabolics, etc. I just ordered some myslef for a try.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    M1T is a strong anabolic not for beginners or for people trying to casually loose weight.

Steroids alone do not make you loose weight, good diet and cardio are the key. You might want to add OTC thermogenics like green tea, caffeine, or ephedra if you can get ahold of it.

indecisive is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    M1T is a strong anabolic not for beginners or for people trying to casually loose weight.

Steroids alone do not make you loose weight, good diet and cardio are the key. You might want to add OTC thermogenics like green tea, caffeine, or ephedra if you can get ahold of it.

By losing weight I did not mean a fair amout of wieght, I am actually in more of a cutting phase at the moment and was just wondering if this would actually cause me to gain a bit of body fat
    Last edited by indecisive; 07-10-2004 at 02:47 PM.

Thread Information