bigwill485 is offline Junior Member

Question Anavar Only Cycle?

Guys help me out im so tired of takin shots and im thinking of doing a cycle of anavar but i heard u should take test with it. This might be a dunb question but is there a testosterone pill that i can take? Let me know guys thanks

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    come on.... the shots are awsome. why not pick a cycle where you only inject 2x a week.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    do some more research before you start, IMO test should be the base foe every cycle, would not start a cycle without it, also get some clomid and nolva for PCT...

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya get some test e or cyp and you only have to inject E4D

jmp51483 is offline Member
    anyone heard about the new Test Gel that is out??? One of my people swear by it so far... you rub it on your skin instead of injection... Supposedly it works pretty well.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    anyone heard about the new Test Gel that is out??? One of my people swear by it so far... you rub it on your skin instead of injection... Supposedly it works pretty well.
    Some docs prescribed it for HRT..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    there is a test pill but I wouldnt waste money on it. How come your tired of injecting its so much fun?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I personally think you can do an Anavar only diet because some other members have claimed that they have, I doubt some of the gains some people claimed but its possible with a superior diet and exercise plan, infact i think a Var only cycle will give you good solid results with hardly any water retention! However dont expect super gains, just basic but solid gains! And definetly strength!

It comes down to this, if you want more bang for the buck then var is not for you, but if you are the least side-effects for the buck then Anavar is your subnstance of choice. Some people actually bridge with Anavar in between cycles!! so what is the harm in trying an Anvar only cycle its probably the safest cycle out there.

I will try it myself actually, and lets see if i can do a solid 15lbs in 8weeks! If it will influence your decision in any way then i will do the cycle myself and show you the results.

Duma is offline Associate Member
    primo

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    It's called Androgel and you only get 10% absorption. Not very cost effective.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    It's called Androgel and you only get 10% absorption. Not very cost effective.
    beat me too it, ****

i was speaking to someone about it the otherday and yea 10% absorbtion rate which is crap meaning ud need to apply 5000mg (5gs) to get 500mg

dnj
    dnj is offline New Member
    I've done an oxandrolone only cycle for 4 weeks. I did 30 mg per day. Honestly, it's way too much $ for what you get. You need to stack it with something. You'll see some strength gains but no real mass.
    What I like about the drug is that it was real gentle with my system and it gave me good recovery. I took some clomid for pct just in case and had no natural test supression symptoms. I have taken testosterone , but it wasn't so gentle on my system - it gave me heart problems. I know everyone is different but this is my experiences with it.
    Last edited by dnj; 07-09-2004 at 05:56 PM.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have a script for Androgel (I get 3 months worth at a time). Despite what people say, it does in fact work to where you could gain, but I would not rec. it unless you have a script. It can be very costly. Basically, you would have to slather that crap all over you (its sticky). Prob around 4 packs a day to get good results.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    I have a script for Androgel (I get 3 months worth at a time). Despite what people say, it does in fact work to where you could gain, but I would not rec. it unless you have a script. It can be very costly. Basically, you would have to slather that crap all over you (its sticky). Prob around 4 packs a day to get good results.
    From the manufacturer: "A daily application of AndroGel ® 5 G, 7.5 G, or 10 G contains 50 mg, 75 mg, or 100 mg of testosterone , respectively, to be applied daily to the skin's surface. Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period."

So if you used four of the largest packs ed (10g/100mg), you'd be taking 2800mg a week. Ten percent of that would be 280mg a week, and it would cost a fortune. Plus you'd be covered in it from head to toe.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

So if you used four of the largest packs ed (10g/100mg), you'd be taking 2800mg a week. Ten percent of that would be 280mg a week, and it would cost a fortune. Plus you'd be covered in it from head to toe.
    Well take away the fact that you have to cover yourself from head to toe, t isn't that expensive if you homebrew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well take away the fact that you have to cover yourself from head to toe, t isn't that expensive if you homebrew it.
    Well they're not talking about homebrew, and even then it's going to be 10x as expensive as injectable. Because no matter what you pay you need to use 10x as much for the same result.

Well they're not talking about homebrew, and even then it's going to be 10x as expensive as injectable. Because no matter what you pay you need to use 10x as much for the same result.
    Yeah I was just speculating. In all honesty if there was an effective alternative to the needle I would be on board. I hate the needle. I do it though, don't get it twisted, I am not one of these sissy's trying to mastermind the perfect oral only cycle.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i'd rub it on my

Yeah I was just speculating. In all honesty if there was an effective alternative to the needle I would be on board. I hate the needle. I do it though, don't get it twisted, I am not one of these sissy's trying to mastermind the perfect oral only cycle.
    You find out anything credible about that f***derm yet?

No I can't find anything on it. Just how to buy it.

I was on Conversionboard and there was a thread of someone talking about using it for Test Suspension, but thats it, they didnt say they did, results, none of that.

No I can't find anything on it. Just how to buy it.
    Same here. Pisses me off to no end that they wont present any evidence to back up their claims.

I am about to post something I found on another board in the lab. Meet me there.

Thread Information