vikingwarrior777 is offline Junior Member

Injection Question!!!

Dont think it's really a big deal but just wanted to get some advice.In week 6 and just did a deca injection poked it in, pulled back ..no blood and injected. A little sore and a few drops of blood when i pulled out but also a small lump formed right away at the injection site i'm massaging the hell out of it and it's sorta sore.I think i might have injected to quick...or maybe scar tissue? thanks all

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Did you take a hot shower after? Always works for me! How often have you injected in the same place?

starting to go down now gonna jump in the shower anyway.Shot around that area last week but not the same spot ...maybe just injected to fast and a quick build up of oil?

mass junkie is offline banned
    just keep an eye on it...maybe you knicked a vein on the way out or something if you read through similar posts like yours...you'll see that 75 % of the members that had your same problem are still alive

Could be, how many cc's did you inject all @ once?

Yeah I was searching around posts.I dont think it was a big deal was just curious I usually will get a lump a day after or somethin just never that quick..thanks guys

Yeah, then its just a little irritated, like MASS JUNKIE said, keep an eye on it. But the hot shower should do the trick. This may sound funny but aim the shower head to the injection site and let the hot water run for a little..good luck!

Thread Information