Thread: Coming off?

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member

Coming off?

When i come off my cycle of cyp should i gradually cut it back to 1 cc a week? And will the clomid help with really keeping my gains? How much should i expect to lose im 260 very full bloated though no nolvadex throughout the cycle.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    how was your cycle laid out and it would graduly come off. Just quit at the normal dosage and it will taper off itself. start clomid 2 weeks after last injection of cyp if that your only compound.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

All i was using was cyp at 1 gram a week Just want to know should i taper at all? and how much will the clomid help keep my gains if im doing 100mg in the morn?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    All i was using was cyp at 1 gram a week Just want to know should i taper at all? and how much will the clomid help keep my gains if im doing 100mg in the morn?
    dont taper it off, use 500 mgs for your last shot, if that is the dose you are using, 500 twice a week, then start clomid 17-21 days after last shot, clomid will get your hpta back, and help keep your gains, use 300 mgs day 1 and 100 mgs ed for 4 weeks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well if your still using cyp, than you would be still supressing your test levels. So you still in actuality not comming off.

No need to taper as I stated to you before. The test will taper itself out.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    dont taper it off, use 500 mgs for your last shot, if that is the dose you are using, 500 twice a week, then start clomid 17-21 days after last shot, clomid will get your hpta back, and help keep your gains, use 300 mgs day 1 and 100 mgs ed for 4 weeks
    Absoultley no tapering needed, it is made to taper on itself based on the ester half life and active life.

good i have 4 bottles left so im gonna kick it up to 1200 a week then kick in the clomid day 16 at 300 then 100 ed
    i was gonna stay on all year but i dont wanna mess my natural levels up im not gonna chance it im not even competing yet so i dont think its a good idea

daos is offline Associate Member
    good i have 4 bottles left so im gonna kick it up to 1200 a week then kick in the clomid day 16 at 300 then 100 ed
    i was gonna stay on all year but i dont wanna mess my natural levels up im not gonna chance it im not even competing yet so i dont think its a good idea

i think thats a good and responsible idea.

i wanna take it to 2 grams im sick of messing around but i just have to calm down and i guess wait cuz bodybuilding is all about patience and consistency

Thread Information