Thread: best anavar

nyitalianman26 is offline New Member

best anavar

hi guys im new to this board- im 27 5'7 180 pounds. ive been working out for 6-7 years. i took about year and half off cause of shoulder injury and being lazy. i been lifting serious now since feburary and have cut down from 196 to 180- i tried 1-tu the prohormone and didnt like it. it didnt do much for me. i want something that will not give me much sides and looking to shred up. im having problems losing my stomach - dont get me wrong it has gotten smaller but i lost alot of upper body mass first. ive never had a six pack and want it by mid august. diet and training is right on point and have been trying to get cario in 3 days a week. anyway to get to the point i think anavar is what im looking for. i want to know what is the best kind. and what will it cost for a months supply. thanks guys - if any of u guys have pics id like to see how u guys look before and after pics. feel free to pm me with any info u have on sides gains and what u think of var

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyitalianman26
    hi guys im new to this board- im 27 5'7 180 pounds. ive been working out for 6-7 years. i took about year and half off cause of shoulder injury and being lazy. i been lifting serious now since feburary and have cut down from 196 to 180- i tried 1-tu the prohormone and didnt like it. it didnt do much for me. i want something that will not give me much sides and looking to shred up. im having problems losing my stomach - dont get me wrong it has gotten smaller but i lost alot of upper body mass first. ive never had a six pack and want it by mid august. diet and training is right on point and have been trying to get cario in 3 days a week. anyway to get to the point i think anavar is what im looking for. i want to know what is the best kind. and what will it cost for a months supply. thanks guys - if any of u guys have pics id like to see how u guys look before and after pics. feel free to pm me with any info u have on sides gains and what u think of var
    A var only cycle will you down. You need some test. Actually, if this is your first cycle I recommend a test only cycle. 500mg test enth ew would be a good start. Best var?? Depends on what you want...UG, Mex, Euro?? UG is less expensive. I won't quote price because I know of no price, but var is one of the more exotic AAS out there, IMO.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    best var..id say bd

but yea, var is sooo expensive mate

look at something else

nyitalianman26 is offline New Member
    what has given best results ? will test cut me up

I like the QV var, geting great results with it, but a test e cycle is really gonna be what u are looking for.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nyitalianman26
    what has given best results ? will test cut me up
    test alone wont cut u up no

Thread Information