CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Clen causing sore legs???

Just started clen just over a week ago taking taurine and potassium tablets drinking water, etc. The cramping is not so bad but muscles are very sore, especially in my legs Hamstrings, Groin and Calves it feels like you need to stretch really bad but stretching only helps for a very short period of time.

Is there anything I can take or do to help this problem? By the way I dont work out my legs very much

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Are you on creatine or anything else that would dry you out, b/c it seems like you're just dehydrated? Are you taking your essential fats? What's your idea of a lot of water? These are more retorical questions but anyone of those could be the problem. Either that or you're taking too much clen , or your body doesn't like it! BTW, you shouldn't really take clen for more than 10 days before going off for a week and then restarting as your body gets immune very quickly. Then again, it could be the obvious......maybe you just don't stretch your legs enough!!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 07-05-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Are you on creatine or anything else that would dry you out, b/c it seems like you're just dehydrated? Are you taking your essential fats? What's your idea of a lot of water? These are more retorical questions but anyone of those could be the problem. Either that or you're taking too much clen, or your body doesn't like it! BTW, you shouldn't really take clen for more than 10 days before going off for a week and then restarting as your body gets immune very quickly. Then again, it could be the obvious......maybe you just don't stretch your legs enough!!

No I'm not taking creatine I'm taking .5 in am and .5 pm of clen , I drink water and Gatorade all day at work. You state not to take clen for more than 10 days before an off week? My studies show to take clen 2wks on 2wks off or benadryl every third week for a week. Where are you getting your info?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    That is standard for many people, but many people also do 10 days on 10 days off, which I improvised to 10 on 7 off........Throwing out a suggestion for you chief, no need to get testy! Everyone's body is different and builds a tolerance at different rates, but maybe you ought to try it since you're experiencing troublesome sides??! But seriuosly, not meaning this sarcastically, try focusing on really stretching out your legs a few times a day. Also, gatorade is full of high fructose corn syrup and sodium, may be contibuting. Good idea on the potassium pills,they're most likely helping.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I tried clen for my first time and i did the potassium and taurine as suggested. Only thing that anoyed me was cramps in my toes. Yeah, it might sound funny but i never had that before and I do lots of vitamins. Next time i will up the taurine and potassium cause it was real uncomfortable. I'll also up my water intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    That is standard for many people, but many people also do 10 days on 10 days off, which I improvised to 10 on 7 off........Throwing out a suggestion for you chief, no need to get testy! Everyone's body is different and builds a tolerance at different rates, but maybe you ought to try it since you're experiencing troublesome sides??! But seriuosly, not meaning this sarcastically, try focusing on really stretching out your legs a few times a day. Also, gatorade is full of high fructose corn syrup and sodium, may be contibuting. Good idea on the potassium pills,they're most likely helping.
    Sorry bro I wasn't getting testy I was just curious where you got your info cause I had'nt seen it before. I appreciate all your suggestions and comments. Mainly I wondered why my legs? and why shortly after streching they tighten back up?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I tried clen for my first time and i did the potassium and taurine as suggested. Only thing that anoyed me was cramps in my toes. Yeah, it might sound funny but i never had that before and I do lots of vitamins. Next time i will up the taurine and potassium cause it was real uncomfortable. I'll also up my water intake.

Yes the Taurine and Potassium tabs work great for the cramps. Check your Taurine dosages I take 2grams in am and 2 grams pm, and I dont think you can take too many potassium tabs

Jsik98 is offline Member
    no prob, good luck with the rest of your clen cycle. Drink lots and lots of water!! Later....

Thread Information