Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Angry What did Arnold use for PCT?

There's a big debate over the dosages of the old timers and I guess we'll never know the truth. But one thing that I've neverunderstood is, why the old timers managed to avoid gyno before the invention of Clomid and Nolvadex .

I read a post on EF by Nelson Montana who said the first record of a pro bodybuilder getting gyno was when Columbo won the Olympia. He claims that's when dosages started going beyond a gram a week. So what's the answer? Is no PC required on lower dosages, or did they use something else? And if Arnold and those guys actually took just a few dianabol how did they get so muscular?

One thing about Montana is he's been around long enough to know. I think he's like 60 years old and is probably a fat slob with no muscle but I think the point is valid. If an anti-estrogen is so crucial, how did the old timers avoid gyno when there were no anti-estrogens?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well that question has a simple answer. They didn't use anything. We have the advantage of other peoples research and experience. Twenty years from now people are gonna wonder how people drove cars with out anti-lock brakes but it has been done for years. The ABS cars are safer but we managed to get by without them for decades.

As for Arnold and the Dbol only cycles. I say Dbol works but with all the info and AAS's available why not expand your horizons.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dbol was their pct.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    god,where did you get that avatar,it is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well that question has a simple answer. They didn't use anything. We have the advantage of other peoples research and experience. Twenty years from now people are gonna wonder how people drove cars with out anti-lock brakes but it has been done for years. The ABS cars are safer but we managed to get by without them for decades.

As for Arnold and the Dbol only cycles. I say Dbol works but with all the info and AAS's available why not expand your horizons.
    I like you Lozgod but that's the worst analogy i've ever heard LOL

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Unhappy

I mean, hack...someone should know about this in here. Point taken lazgod, but it still not an adequate answer in MY opnion.

Mr. Juice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Juice
    I mean, hack...someone should know about this in here. Point taken lazgod, but it still not an adequate answer in MY opnion.

Mr. Juice
    OK I will make it more adequate. THEY DIDN'T USE ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    I like you Lozgod but that's the worst analogy i've ever heard LOL
    The worst you ever heard?????? Well I guess you will always remember whenever you hear a bad analogy then. You can say thats bad but not as bad as Lozgod's.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Maybe they just cycled continuously.......wouldn't suprise me.

But who knows? Truth be told, no one really knows what the pros took as far as steroids , much less PCT. We can speculate all day long, and use various accounts from so-and-so who said they took this......but at the end of the day we won't know unless they tell us.

So unless you are going to go ask Arnie what he used (and get him to answer), don't plan on knowing.

My advice: Don't worry about it.

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    awesome question....

i'd love to hear more idea'z about it

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i always see questions on that, and noone will ever know the whole truth, ive heard that the quality of the gear was better then, not sure how this would affect the gyno and pct requirements, and remember, some may have had surgery for gyno..but we wouldnt know

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    i read in a article that arnold wrote and it said they used to have a cookie jar full of dbol and anadrol and they would eat handfuls at a time. Even in the arnold encyclopedia it says they used to get drunk and do squats in the woods so i mean these guys werent all scientific with this shi% but they used enough to be huge with their great genetics

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    i read in a article that arnold wrote and it said they used to have a cookie jar full of dbol and anadrol and they would eat handfuls at a time. Even in the arnold encyclopedia it says they used to get drunk and do squats in the woods so i mean these guys werent all scientific with this shi% but they used enough to be huge with their great genetics
    lol get drunk and do squats in the wood haha, never heard that before, sounds funny

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    lol get drunk and do squats in the wood haha, never heard that before, sounds funny
    really...you should try it. It really isolates the quads

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dbol was their pct.
    lol... beat me to it bro.

Thread Information