Thread: pct and bridge

cokdzel is offline New Member

pct and bridge

i jsut came off 250mg omna /week + eq 200 /week cycle. did my pct hcg and nolvadex ..i took 4 1/2 weeks off already and started my 200 mg /week cyp .and 400 mg/ EQ cycle. i wanted to keep my gains from my the first cycle i did. is this a smart thing?

im in my 4th week already (bridge cycle). should i just stop this genious cycle of mine and start taking some nolva and just save the gear for later on?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    first off, I wouldn't have used the hcg in my pct, you didnt say anything about clomid. but if your already running the next cycle go with it. just keep your nolva on hand and fix up your next pct

usually a bridge cycle would be 10mg of dbol and some clen . not cyp and eq. I would also raise the does of the cyp over the eq, or lower the eq

actually nolvadex mite be a better pct than clomid which ive read in other threads and recommended by a friend.
    oh ya i ran the first cycle for 12 weeks.

current stats 205 6'feet
    bench = 375

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cokdzel
    actually nolvadex mite be a better pct than clomid which ive read in other threads and recommended by a friend.
    oh ya i ran the first cycle for 12 weeks.

current stats 205 6'feet
    bench = 375
    Wrong...(nolva is not a substitute for clomid)Clomid will aid in HPTA function and nolva is for keeping estrogen from binding to receptors in breast tissue...You should have asked or researched how to run proper PCT. A bridge is usually done with prop, winny, dbol and a few others to bridge till you begin PCT, if you read this in threads they were wrong and dont take the advise of just one friend(you need several opinions).

i jsut came off 250mg omna /week + eq 200 /week cycle. did my pct hcg and nolvadex ..i took 4 1/2 weeks off already and started my 200 mg /week cyp .and 400 mg/ EQ cycle. i wanted to keep my gains from my the first cycle i did. is this a smart thing?

im in my 4th week already (bridge cycle). should i just stop this genious cycle of mine and start taking some nolva and just save the gear for later on?
    I personally think you should stop your current cycle and begin proper PCT. Remember time on=time off...

advise taken about time off gotcha. but iread this thru here also about nolvadex ..nolvadex is also used for stable test. in our bodies also as an anti e.

Nolvadex VS Clomid

advise taken about time off gotcha. but iread this thru here also about nolvadex ..nolvadex is also used for stable test. in our bodies also as an anti e.

Nolvadex VS Clomid
    Bro seriously read this, like what was said on that particular post. The study is over 20 yrs. old: Pheedno's PCT

thx for infffffffffffffffffffffffo.

Thread Information