dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

please help with cycle

i just started a test e (500 ml) and deca (300 ml) cycle. I am taking 250 ml of test with 300 ml of deca on monday and 250 ml of test on friday. Today I just realized i just injected myself with 1cc of deca instead of test I know this throws off my cycle, but is there anyway I can balance out the deca with the test. This is only my first week on a 11 week cycle, any input would be greatly apprieciated. thanks

age 26
    height 6'1
    weight 167
    bf 12%
    wk 1-11 test e (500 ml)
    wk 1-10 deca (300)
    with pct
    nolva and clomid

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    what type of test, and if I understand this you did 2 cc's of deca this week? Im a little confused? Also, you need to be running nolva ED @ 10-20mg, AND b6 for that deca, you will thank me later.

i ran test enathante (qv), but yea this week i ran 2 cc of deca instead of 2 cc of test. I got the nolva covered. I am i screwed for the rest of my cycle?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    no your not screwed up for the rst of your cycle. return to your normal routine next week. it takes a couple of weeks 2-4 for these compounds to kick in full force. and i also think you meen mg not ml.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Yeah he is right. you are not screwed. Just print yourself a calander like I did and put your dosages on there that need to be taken everyday. Works for me.

im scheduled for 1cc of deca and 1cc of test in 4 days ( 2nd week of cycle), so should i hold off the deca til the following week, or should i run the deca with the test as planned? thanks for your help bros

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Yeah he is right. you are not screwed. Just print yourself a calander like I did and put your dosages on there that need to be taken everyday. Works for me.
    well said.

beefydragon is offline Member
    why don't you just do both test and deca twice a week? break both down to 1/2 the dosage for 1/2 weeks... that way you will always remember to take it? JMO

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dc5_ynot_sti
    im scheduled for 1cc of deca and 1cc of test in 4 days ( 2nd week of cycle), so should i hold off the deca til the following week, or should i run the deca with the test as planned? thanks for your help bros
    Just run your cycle the way you planned it, that one shot isn't going to screw you up.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beefydragon
    why don't you just do both test and deca twice a week? break both down to 1/2 the dosage for 1/2 weeks... that way you will always remember to take it? JMO
    Best suggestion yet, and shoot E3.5D-E4D...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    6'1 and only 167, i think you could have grown naturaly for another year or so.

Thread Information