DaCutthroat is offline New Member

Post New to the board.. few questions..

Hey =) i am new to this board, and i find it real interesting.. i was wondering if someone with pretty good experience can help me out. I just started taking juice for the first time in my life. im taking deca 300 and winstrol tabs.
    My intentions are to get cut with a 6pac and get big. I have been working out for quite sometime but im still a learner. I was wondering if someone can give me a good workout schedule with a good cardio schedule. im not really looking to get huge, i want to get cut and a lil bigger. Currently I am 6 foot weighing at 208 lbs, My body fat percentage is about 15%, I want to get it down to atleast 8%.
    Also please instruct me to which type of foods i should stay away from and what i should be eating. Thanks, I really appreciate it. I luv the website.

- Vikings Fan

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok bro I am not going to flame you but listen.... Stop that mess your calling a cycle please for your own good Then Go to the diet forum and look at the cutting sticky from rambo. 3 Please post your stats and lifting experience and age...hmmm I lust looked bro you are not ready your too young. Fyi please understand gear doesnt trim fat cardio and diet does bro Good luck

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR. Now really do some research. There are diet and training forums. If you have been researching as you say you would know we don't hand you a lifestyle package with cycle, diet, exercise routine, and all the info you need in a nice little snack pack. DO SOME RESEARCH!!!!!!!

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'd stop that deca /winny crap and hit PCT if I were you.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    first off your first post should be in the newbie section. secondly you are sticking your self with stuff you havent researched. third read the other sections of this board for the diet and workout plans. and finally why doesnt a Mod come by and close this thread before it gets worse, cuz it will.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I think the others have said enough about your situation already bro. So I am not gonna touch that. Just do as they say bro and you will be fine bro. But, LISTEN AND RESEARCH

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    im amazed. wtf bros we let this one off easy..lol.....cutthroat, RESEARCH,RESEARCH,RESEARCH..thats all i have to say

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaCutthroat
    Hey =) i am new to this board, and i find it real interesting.. i was wondering if someone with pretty good experience can help me out. I just started taking juice for the first time in my life. im taking deca 300 and winstrol tabs.
    My intentions are to get cut with a 6pac and get big. I have been working out for quite sometime but im still a learner. I was wondering if someone can give me a good workout schedule with a good cardio schedule. im not really looking to get huge, i want to get cut and a lil bigger. Currently I am 6 foot weighing at 208 lbs, My body fat percentage is about 15%, I want to get it down to atleast 8%.
    Also please instruct me to which type of foods i should stay away from and what i should be eating. Thanks, I really appreciate it. I luv the website.

- Vikings Fan
    A word of advice, all the bros on-line will you help you when they think you have done at least some research on your own. It sounds like you have done
    none imo, so do some reading and then you will get the help you need. By reading, a lot of your questions will be answered. Everybody on-line is constanly learning, you just seem like you've put no effort in to learning about what your putting in your body. Oh ya stop the deca and winny until you have read up. GOOD LUCK

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    yep, i agree... you should stop your cycle / start the PCT along with a lot of research, you gotta have test to have a cycle

Thread Information